2010 Caribbean Beach Resort Celebration Countdown

Had to reschedule trip for earlier in the summer b/c my bro scheduled his wedding for the day I was supposed to leave.:headache: Initially I didn't want to move my dates b/c of the penalty to change airline tickets, but the airline bumped the flight to a different time and I was able to get a full refund. :thumbsup2 Now staying at Pop in July. :banana:

Oh yeah 17 more days before I am at CBR.....:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:...3 years in the making and I only have 17 more days until I am Disney Let's not forget Getting :cloud9: MARRIED....:cloud9: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:goodvibes:goodvibeswe will be there from Aug. 7-13th and we will celebrate my husbands birthday while we are there.

We will be coming Aug. 26 to Sept. 2nd. We will be celebrating our daughter's 16th birthday and our son's 11th birthday! We upgraded this year because the regular dining plan was at the moderates but not the values and we would have upgraded to the regular plan but my husband decided to surprise us with booking CBR. I really hope we like it there and get good rooms. We need 2 adjoining rooms since there are 6 of us.

:goodvibes

I just found this thread!

We'll be there 12/17-12/21, celebrating an anniversary and surprising our kids for their first Christmas-time trip!

I just found this thread! WOOT!WOOT! We are headed down Nov.12-19. Hitting the Christmas party on the 16th (i think that's right.. i had it all committed to memory and then the summer heat got me).. I love having an up coming trip, it gives us happy thoughts without any effort.

We just got back from our 9-night, first-time stay at CBR and I just have to say...... this resort is simply gorgeous!!!!!! I've also stayed at Pop; ASSp; POR; and OKW. CBR is my favorite - second only to OKW (but, really, can you blame me?)

When I made our reservations (3 rooms), I requested Jamaica 45, corner room, connecting room, and adjoining room - and that's exactly what we got! Rooms 4514, 4515, 4516 (corner) were right off the courtyard and really close to the Jamaica bus stop, the quiet pool, and Old Port Royale.

Lush greenery, beautiful flowers, and friendly, helpful staff made this my "gotta go back" resort. Yes, I think I found my "home"! :cloud9:

If you have an upcoming trip to CBR - I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. :love:

We have 56 more days. Seems like a long ways off, but I love the anticipation.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter