2011 Planning - join me!

No one else kinda excited!! I know its seems so far away but I cant wait to reach double digits!!:cool1::rotfl::thumbsup2

Just updating the list and noticed I had you down twice once for May and September. Is that correct? Too lazy to go check all the posts.

Just updating the list and noticed I had you down twice once for May and September. Is that correct? Too lazy to go check all the posts.

:cool1: Yes May 27th-June 2nd at POPand Sept 22-Oct 1st at OKW/BLT

only 16 more days til April park hours:cool1:
only 19 days til our ADR's can be made:banana:

the waiting is agony........go faster.....go faster....

only 16 more days til April park hours:cool1:
only 19 days til our ADR's can be made:banana:

the waiting is agony........go faster.....go faster....

Right there with you!!! I'm going crazy waiting for the park hours to come out for April. I have all my ADRs ready to go, but I want to pencil in my preferred times so I'm ready to go at the 180 mark, and I can't do that until I know park opening and firework times.
:rolleyes1
I'm 22 days til ADRs and keeping my fingers crossed that the 180 +10 will work for me. I can't log on with my reservation number on the dining website because we're renting DVC points and our confirmation number is only recognized on the DVC site. I tried calling the WDW dining line, but the CM said that it should be working when I hit 180 days. That "should" isn't all that comforting!
:eek:

IM soo waiting for May park hours!! It seems that fantasmic is doing a little jig next year!! Switching from Thursday to Tuesday then back and forth:eek: Come on May!!

Officially made our Reservations today....

We will be going Sept 11-17th and staying at our 1st moderate.... POR!!!

I just wanted to update our vacation plans for 2011. We are now officially booked from 5/10-5/17 at BLT. We just bought into DVC and are going to be going to our home resort for the first time. I am so excited, I can hardly stand it :goodvibes

I am soooo excited! I have two trips booked for next year!!!!!!

9/24-10/2 at WL to celebrate my youngest DD's b-day and attend MNSSHP!!:banana:

12/16-12/28 at POR to celebrate Christmas with my BFF's family!:cool1:

I just wanted to update our vacation plans for 2011. We are now officially booked from 5/10-5/17 at BLT. We just bought into DVC and are going to be going to our home resort for the first time. I am so excited, I can hardly stand it :goodvibes

Got you updated! Congrats on the DVC! Would love to be able to do that at some point.

I am soooo excited! I have two trips booked for next year!!!!!!

9/24-10/2 at WL to celebrate my youngest DD's b-day and attend MNSSHP!!:banana:

12/16-12/28 at POR to celebrate Christmas with my BFF's family!:cool1:

Got you added! What an exciting Christmas!

PoohsFan1...congratulations on buying into DVC! We have some strong interest in doing that but just having pulled the trigger yet...we have some reservations about doing so...we are staying for the first time at a DVC resort this coming January (rented points from my sister in law) so maybe after that we will be completely sold...
We are all planned and ready to go...we're staying at AKL Kidani on January 7, then on Jan 8-15 switching to Jambo house, both reservations are for Deluxe savannah view studios (due to the marathon couldnt find anywhere that we could stay for the whole trip without changing resorts)
My sons birthday is the 8th...this is a birthday and Christmas trip for the whole family and on the 9th one of my dearest friends and her two boys are flying in and joining us, she had to wait until the 9th to take advantage of the free dining promotion.
All of our ADR's are made and the kids' Pirates League reservation and their Pirate Cruise reservation is made too!
Can't wait!

We will join in for September 10 - 22, 2011. Took a bounce back with Free Dining. We stayed at POP, but will be at CSR. Stayed at CSR last year and had a blast, changed to POP to save some $$$. Can't wait to get back to CSR!!!

I love that I can get a early start on the planning :yay:

Sorry for this, but I just switched resorts. :rolleyes1 Dates are the same...June 26 thru July 2 but we are now at CSR. Just couldn't stomach the AKL price! Thanks!! :)

My boyfriend and I will be staying at the All Star Music Resort, April 30th - May 8th! We are going for my birthday and by accident, our 20 month anniversary (April 30th)! This is my second trip to WDW and my boyfriend's first! Should be very exciting! :D

Hey Mrs. Grumpy! Sorry to do this to you but we have added a person to our upcoming trip so we had to change resorts. :thumbsup2 Can you please change us from POR to ASMu? Our first time trying out a family suite. Looking forward to having two bathrooms and a little extra room since there will be 2 adults, 3 teenagers and one 6 year old! :scared1: Thanks.

Kelly

PoohsFan1...congratulations on buying into DVC! We have some strong interest in doing that but just having pulled the trigger yet...we have some reservations about doing so...we are staying for the first time at a DVC resort this coming January (rented points from my sister in law) so maybe after that we will be completely sold...
We are all planned and ready to go...we're staying at AKL Kidani on January 7, then on Jan 8-15 switching to Jambo house, both reservations are for Deluxe savannah view studios (due to the marathon couldnt find anywhere that we could stay for the whole trip without changing resorts)
My sons birthday is the 8th...this is a birthday and Christmas trip for the whole family and on the 9th one of my dearest friends and her two boys are flying in and joining us, she had to wait until the 9th to take advantage of the free dining promotion.
All of our ADR's are made and the kids' Pirates League reservation and their Pirate Cruise reservation is made too!
Can't wait!

Got you added!

We will join in for September 10 - 22, 2011. Took a bounce back with Free Dining. We stayed at POP, but will be at CSR. Stayed at CSR last year and had a blast, changed to POP to save some $$$. Can't wait to get back to CSR!!!

I love that I can get a early start on the planning :yay:
Got you added!

We're staying at the WL from 9/13 until 9/19 !! :cool1:

Got you updated!

Sorry for this, but I just switched resorts. :rolleyes1 Dates are the same...June 26 thru July 2 but we are now at CSR. Just couldn't stomach the AKL price! Thanks!! :)

Got you updated!

My boyfriend and I will be staying at the All Star Music Resort, April 30th - May 8th! We are going for my birthday and by accident, our 20 month anniversary (April 30th)! This is my second trip to WDW and my boyfriend's first! Should be very exciting! :D

Got you added!

Hey Mrs. Grumpy! Sorry to do this to you but we have added a person to our upcoming trip so we had to change resorts. :thumbsup2 Can you please change us from POR to ASMu? Our first time trying out a family suite. Looking forward to having two bathrooms and a little extra room since there will be 2 adults, 3 teenagers and one 6 year old! :scared1: Thanks.

Kelly

Got you updated!

Sorry it took me so long. About to leave for vacation (not WDW) and haven't been on here much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter