2011 Planning - join me!

Sorry it took me a while to update but I think I am current now.

Did you think we were going to make your task easy? :laughing: Disers are known to be indesisive, second guessing, resort and ADR changers :laughing:

I noticed when I changed my dates I did not say where we were staying because we did not change our resort so for now anyway it is Sept 29-Oct 5 at Contemporary.

Whoo-hoooooo!!! I was coming to post the same thing - We're going to Disney this year!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year !!!!!!

It is going to be a GREAT Year, I was able to save more $$$ this morning by changeing my dates by just 3 days in order to take advantage of the 35% off Deluxe Resorts.

My new dates are now September 26 to Oct 2 !!!:banana:

Happy New Year !!!!!!

It is going to be a GREAT Year, I was able to save more $$$ this morning by changeing my dates by just 3 days in order to take advantage of the 35% off Deluxe Resorts.

My new dates are now September 26 to Oct 2 !!!:banana:

Got you dates changed :thumbsup2

DH had a great Christmas surprise for me & the kiddos.....A Disney trip for November 19 - 26, 2011...staying at the Cabins in Ft. Wilderness! :cool1:
Only 319 days to go!! :eek:

So sorry but I've added a day and changed resorts. :rolleyes1 New dates are June 25 ~ July 2 at Beach Club. Got a pin code email and couldn't let it go to waste! :laughing: Thanks for keeping up with all of this! :worship:

Last change...I promise :rolleyes: Dates still the same but POR has changed to CSR

Got you dates changed :thumbsup2

Thank You :goodvibes

I am 99.9 % sure this is our final change , I have started to work on a park schedule and ADR's for the week so I can just make minor adjustments once the park hours are posted. I have to double check but I think my new date for ADR's is March 27th which will be here before I know it.

Another date changer here! :rolleyes1

Instead of November, we are now going October 15-22, 2011. We're still staying at CBR :goodvibes

DH had a great Christmas surprise for me & the kiddos.....A Disney trip for November 19 - 26, 2011...staying at the Cabins in Ft. Wilderness! :cool1:
Only 319 days to go!! :eek:

So sorry but I've added a day and changed resorts. :rolleyes1 New dates are June 25 ~ July 2 at Beach Club. Got a pin code email and couldn't let it go to waste! :laughing: Thanks for keeping up with all of this! :worship:

Last change...I promise :rolleyes: Dates still the same but POR has changed to CSR

Hi

My dates have changed. Now we are going 11/29 - 12/9. :)

Another date changer here! :rolleyes1

Instead of November, we are now going October 15-22, 2011. We're still staying at CBR :goodvibes

OK, I think I got everything updated correctly. Let me know if something isn't correct. :)

Finally going to really be able to get started on the planning:banana::banana::dance3:

I hear ya! I think my ADR date is March 6th or 7th. Need to figure it out for sure. I am sitting here listening to DisRadio and looking at past trip pictures. September seems so far away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter