2011 Tampa RV Supershow

If I leave with a new rig, prison will soon follow.

We're going and we'll be shopping for Buddymobile II, but we won't be buying just yet.

We go every year. So far so good, almost came home last year with a new rig. But thought better of it before leaving.

We plan on going on Saturday. We can spend a good 5 hours there and not see everything.

Be sure to check out the website, there is a coupon on there for $1 off the admission. Why even offer a coupon if they give them out to everyone? Why not just knock a dollar off the price to begin with?

My suggestion, unless youre looking for a new model, leave the checkbook at home. You will spend some money there.

We go every year. So far so good, almost came home last year with a new rig. But thought better of it before leaving.

We plan on going on Saturday. We can spend a good 5 hours there and not see everything.

Be sure to check out the website, there is a coupon on there for $1 off the admission. Why even offer a coupon if they give them out to everyone? Why not just knock a dollar off the price to begin with?

My suggestion, unless youre looking for a new model, leave the checkbook at home. You will spend some money there.

We're going on Friday. Look for that "For Sale" sign on the $3K Prevost. (It'll have "Buddy's Magicbus" on it. :rotfl:)

It'll have "Buddy's Magicbus" on it.
I actually bought the Buddymobile at that show. But until we can use it for more than a long weekend every two months, it doesn't make sense to have it sit. But it was my baby and I do miss it.

I actually bought the Buddymobile at that show. But until we can use it for more than a long weekend every two months, it doesn't make sense to have it sit. But it was my baby and I do miss it.

Did you sell that beautiful "Buddymobile"??? In 2008 ours sat practically the whole year due to the DH being out of work for 1/2 the year. It really sucked to make the payments, pay the insurance, and not have any $$$ left to actually use it.

We use ours everyday of the year....we live in it. Only real way to get every penny worth.

Did you sell that beautiful "Buddymobile"??? In 2008 ours sat practically the whole year due to the DH being out of work for 1/2 the year. It really sucked to make the payments, pay the insurance, and not have any $$$ left to actually use it.
Yes, it's gone. I was not a happy camper watching it being driven away after having so many nice memories, even though we had it only 3 years.
Your situation was worse because in our case we just didn't have the time. We would often say to each other, we have to use the MH this month. We actually felt guilty not using it.

We use ours everyday of the year....we live in it. Only real way to get every penny worth.

Amen to that, Dave. We full-timed for almost 2 years & I could go back to it tomorrow. DH had a problem not having all his toys - so we built another house. But as far as full-time RV'ing goes, if you don't like the neighbors, just unplug & move the house! :lmao:

Yes, it's gone. I was not a happy camper watching it being driven away after having so many nice memories, even though we had it only 3 years.
Your situation was worse because in our case we just didn't have the time. We would often say to each other, we have to use the MH this month. We actually felt guilty not using it.

If you're too busy to go camping, you're just too busy!!

Amen to that, Dave. We full-timed for almost 2 years & I could go back to it tomorrow. DH had a problem not having all his toys - so we built another house. But as far as full-time RV'ing goes, if you don't like the neighbors, just unplug & move the house! :lmao:

It took some time to get used to living low on the hog if you will. Had to give up some things, but after 2 years, I dont really miss anything. I love the freedom to go anywhere and have everything right there, just like it was last place you parked it.

My dream is in 2 years I will retire (at the ripe age of 42) and we plan on living (at least part of the year) at the Fort. The DW allready works for the mouse and I plan on getting job with the big cheese too. That would be the life.

Next time we're together will you have talk with Linda?:)

I'll have a talk with Linda if you'll have a talk with Rick. I've suggested several times in the past 5 years or so that we unload all our crap & go back to full-timing. We could both actually "retire, retire" instead of working to make house payments, HOA fees, and all the utilities. We could actually unload one of our vehicles and have ultimate freedom. Rick doesn't look at it that way. I guess I'm just a gypsy at heart.

I'll have a talk with Linda if you'll have a talk with Rick. I've suggested several times in the past 5 years or so that we unload all our crap & go back to full-timing. We could both actually "retire, retire" instead of working to make house payments, HOA fees, and all the utilities. We could actually unload one of our vehicles and have ultimate freedom. Rick doesn't look at it that way. I guess I'm just a gypsy at heart.

I'll knock some sense in him next time I see you Guys. Just give me the signal!:thumbsup2

I'll have a talk with Linda if you'll have a talk with Rick. .

You've got a deal!:thumbsup2

I don't even want to go to that extreme. I just want to downsize to a smaller house somewhere between our kids (who are all in Il.) to use as a base. Of course we would spend at least 8 months or so somewhere else.. as much as possible at the Fort that general area of FL. (colder months)

1. Does anyone know about the admission 2-day ticket? Do you have to use them consecutive or can I go on Friday then Sunday???
:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter