2011 Tampa RV Supershow

I didn't know about the campground! That would make it so much easier to go down there, shop around, and maybe, just maybe buy a new rig! Glad to hear that they aren't going out of business.

Holly - don't know if you noticed this on their website but you can get 2 free nights at their campground if you have never stayed there before. They have a very nice pool and spa. We were there again last month and it's really convenient especially if you want to go look at RVs.

Holly - don't know if you noticed this on their website but you can get 2 free nights at their campground if you have never stayed there before. They have a very nice pool and spa. We were there again last month and it's really convenient especially if you want to go look at RVs.

Wow! This is sounding better and better all the time! I think I just need to find a weekend that we can get away so that we can go down there.
Thanks for the info!

We went to the show and we were pretty upset that Lorado and Cougar were not there. So I told DH lets just walk around and see if there might be something I did not see on the internet. Sure enough after 30 nanoseconds we found one. We did the deal and raced home to clean out ours. I HOPE this is our right match. We are on #3 in 3 years. Lorna has me beat at 8 though!

I went to the place on the water and did not see anyone I knew by face. Lorna called me and said she was running late. I looked around for Jen but did not see you and I was looking for you to be wearing Auburn and super skinny :thumbsup2 The only other person I have met in person was Dave that I thought might be there.

I did use our meeting to my advantage however, I told the guy we were meeting to talk each other out of buying anything. He quickly came down another grand.

We went today, didn't even come close to looking at everything. There was so many more Rv's there than years past. Also noticed many more high end class A's than previous years. Saw a Starcraft fiver I would be willing to off someone for, LOL! It's hard to jump back into that monthly payment thing, our truck and our little 24 foot Coachman TT are paid for so they'll have to do for now. Did notice a lot of sold signs on rigs, might be a good sign for the economy.

In jan. 09 DH bought me a new Coachman M series that was 18 feet with a slide. That lasted a whole 6 months! A week before we went on vacation for the summer we traded for our current rv a Keystone Outback rear living. It is a great fifth wheel if you don't have a kid. The sofa bed got to be too much to make up and break down every day. Plus DD did not have her own space. So, at the show yesterday we found a Crossroads Cruiser CF29bhx. This is about the same as what we have just a different configuration. This one has 2 bunks in the back where the 2 chairs are currently. It also has a kick butt outside kitchen! We have a mini one now, but this is the bomb-diggity! I am not sure when we are going to get it. They are taking it back to St.Aug to prep and they are going to deliver it to Ft.Myers. I have to plan a trip!

We went to the show and we were pretty upset that Lorado and Cougar were not there. So I told DH lets just walk around and see if there might be something I did not see on the internet. Sure enough after 30 nanoseconds we found one. We did the deal and raced home to clean out ours. I HOPE this is our right match. We are on #3 in 3 years. Lorna has me beat at 8 though!

I went to the place on the water and did not see anyone I knew by face. Lorna called me and said she was running late. I looked around for Jen but did not see you and I was looking for you to be wearing Auburn and super skinny :thumbsup2 The only other person I have met in person was Dave that I thought might be there.

I did use our meeting to my advantage however, I told the guy we were meeting to talk each other out of buying anything. He quickly came down another grand.

Sorry we didn't meet up, we were running late as well. I keep forgetting how big the show is. Glad you found what you wanted, but u still have me beat, because we have had 8 units but not in 3 years!!!! Now that I think about it we might be even, years ago we had 3 differerent ones in 3 years.

Holly let me know if you come down, Lazy Days is right up the road from where I work & 15 min from my house.

Holly let me know if you come down, Lazy Days is right up the road from where I work & 15 min from my house.

I will. Right now I am trying to figure out when we would be able to head down there for the weekend. The RV is going into the shop on Wednesday for some recall work, and I'm not sure how long that is going to take. I'm really looking forward to heading down there.

We were there. Went to the floating restaraunt at noon as well, but it was so crowded we might have overlooked someone. As a side note, Lorna did send me her number, but I didnt get it until we got home that night. We were walking into the Camping World area and heard someone yell LORNA, but when I looked around, the woman who answered was about 80, so it wasnt our Lorna. At least I dont remember her being that old....what are the odds of two Lornas being there?

I am so sorry we didn't get to meet up. Thanks for not thinking of me as that old, even thou I do have grey hair. There are not to many Lornas in this world (we are all lucky). The funny part is Richie had a booth in the building next to camping world so we were around there alot. It was a far walk to the front from there and he kept telling me to take the golf cart, but you don't get to see much if u are riding on one, so I didn't and boy did my back hurt. But today it's fine. The one I fell in love with is only 1. something million. I can't even deam because it will never happen.

I am so sorry we didn't get to meet up. Thanks for not thinking of me as that old, even thou I do have grey hair. There are not to many Lornas in this world (we are all lucky). The funny part is Richie had a booth in the building next to camping world so we were around there alot. It was a far walk to the front from there and he kept telling me to take the golf cart, but you don't get to see much if u are riding on one, so I didn't and boy did my back hurt. But today it's fine. The one I fell in love with is only 1. something million. I can't even deam because it will never happen.

The one she was looking at was 1,992,000.00;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter