(2014-2020) Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3526.JPG

Above is a custom made trifle ! Shari in the lounge said she would ask (no guarantee) if get me some because I said I missed it. It was blueberry and they made 2 so dd inhaled hers in seconds !!

5:20p dd and I headed for bus to hs with our adult beverages . Too full for many appies after trifle at 4p!

IMG_3533.JPG IMG_3538.JPG

Pool time! New table chairs and umbrellas.

IMG_3592.JPG
New loungers and square tables.
IMG_3593.JPG
Pool was warm!
IMG_3594.JPG
There are 2 seating areas for rent . These are temporary until beach pool gets completed I believe but who knows for sure?
IMG_3595.JPG IMG_3596.JPG
Then steps away is Sugarloaf! Easy peasy to get back to your room.
IMG_3597.JPG

What are the chances? I saw brown crib and took picture. I turn around they wheeling a white one . So if have an infant these are available .

IMG_3605.JPG IMG_3606.JPG

image.jpg

Wine upon request has been just fine .

Also I have seen repeat cms from last month and that does make a trip more fun .

One guy said " ya I remember you , your mom hugged me when I gave her the champagne top turtles! " .

Teehee

My kids get annoyed when I talk to people but I believe if you nice and considerate you get better service :)

Tonight is AK and ds 1st FOP!

Sorry haven't made it to gym for pix.

Totally agree about how you treat the CMs equaling better service, in most cases!:thumbsup2 It's been my experience many times.
Looks like you are having a wonderfully relaxing trip so far.
And I was VERY impressed with your custom-made trifle!! :goodvibes
Ugh tomorrow is going home day, back to snow and ice........

However ME 3:30 so one last dessert for us.

View attachment 296945
View attachment 296946
Pool was warm!
View attachment 296947
There are 2 seating areas for rent . These are temporary until beach pool gets completed I believe but who knows for sure?
View attachment 296948 View attachment 296949
View attachment 296950

Are new lounges comfy? Hope they added more umbrellas. WDW pools never seem to have enough shade, esp in August when sun is turned up to broil :scared::beach:

View attachment 296945
View attachment 296946
Pool was warm!
View attachment 296947
View attachment 296948 View attachment 296949
View attachment 296950

Love the pics! Those lounge chairs/tables were there when we were both at GF in Dec. I checked my pool selfie to double check :rotfl:

Are new lounges comfy? Hope they added more umbrellas. WDW pools never seem to have enough shade, esp in August when sun is turned up to broil :scared::beach:
Yes it looked like umbrellas were scattered all throughout, they were down vs up because it was a cooler day.

Yep comfy.

The area by the hot tub is more for dumping your stuff vs sitting there. They are comfy ones but only benches vs chaises etc.

Love the pics! Those lounge chairs/tables were there when we were both at GF in Dec. I checked my pool selfie to double check :rotfl:
Funny I was going through my pix and didn't have any in Dec. I popped in the pool for a quickie one day and never used a chair so I wasn't sure when they did it. My sept pix have the old style.

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter