(2014-2020) Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some dormer rooms on the fourth floors. If you look at a picture of Big Pine Key you will see that a few rooms at the end of the building have dormer rooms on the fourth floor. We always request a room without a dormer balcony and have had the request honored. :)
We were on 4th floor and had the room right after the dormer. Best view ever!

Anyone by chance remember approximately how much the half gallons of milk are in sandy cove? I'm having some delivered with groceries but I know it won't last and don't want to over buy because I know it won't fit in fridge.

Are you still able to request a microwave?

Sorry about all the questions, I'm kind of an over planner!

I’m here right now if anyone has any questions! Staying at big pine key 9340

Have a great time! :wizard:

We just stayed in Big Pine Key with our 2 kids. It was the perfect location for kids who want to be near the pools!

I agree! Being right next to the pool is one of the things I love about BPK :).

Getting so excited only eight days away, it honestly doesn't seem real!!

The time will go fast and you will be relaxing at the GF before you know it :cloud9:.

Leaving for GF tomorrow!

:banana::banana::banana:

Personally, our family loves spending arrival day at the resort! We like to relax, enjoy the resort, and hit the parks up the next morning! You can always play it by ear and see how you all feel that day! Enjoy!!!!

This is us as well ;).

Anyone by chance remember approximately how much the half gallons of milk are in sandy cove? I'm having some delivered with groceries but I know it won't last and don't want to over buy because I know it won't fit in fridge.

I can't answer, but hopefully others will be able to help :flower3:.

Has anyone stayed club level and had the IPO do all your dining reservations? I read somewhere that you just send them a list 2 weeks before your 180 days of what you want. How well does it work?

Anyone by chance remember approximately how much the half gallons of milk are in sandy cove?

$2.39 last June.

Yes. But there's only 1 left now and is first come first serve basis. And there's no way to request before you arrive .

No need to apologize. The DIS is built by all us over planners.

Are all the dormer rooms on the 5th floor? Thanks!

I think some 4th floor also. They are a bit smaller. They just put us in one last week (I did not request 5th floor for that reason), and I asked to be moved because the room was too tight for us with a crib. And for 8 nights. They thankfully moved us.

Has anyone stayed club level and had the IPO do all your dining reservations? I read somewhere that you just send them a list 2 weeks before your 180 days of what you want. How well does it work?

I did it once, Im a bit of a control freak so letting someone else do it, I really didnt like, lol They did ok, I still had to get Ohana bc they couldnt but other than that they did get everything else

Leaving for our wedding/honeymoon trip in 12 DAYS!!!! My first time staying anywhere other than the BC! We are staying at the GF the first two nights before our wedding and our room block coordinator upgraded our rooms from Garden to Lagoon at no charge! :goodvibes

I'm thinking about canceling our 1900 PF reservation and doing room service breakfast the morning before the wedding. Any reviews on room service at the GF??? I haven't been a fan of room service at BC

$2.39 last June.

Yes. But there's only 1 left now and is first come first serve basis. And there's no way to request before you arrive .

No need to apologize. The DIS is built by all us over planners.

I had to laugh and I have to ask...are you serious about only one microwave for the entire resort ! Not something we use in a room so not upset just so so curious about your one microwave post.

I had to laugh and I have to ask...are you serious about only one microwave for the entire resort ! Not something we use in a room so not upset just so so curious about your one microwave post.

Yes. The resorts that used to have them available for request have started not replacing them as they broke. GF is down to only 1 and when it's gone, there will be no more available.

Yes. The resorts that used to have them available for request have started not replacing them as they broke. GF is down to only 1 and when it's gone, there will be no more available.
Do you know if Gasp. has one available to use? We haven’t been since the remodel. I was hoping to pack as much of my daughters dry food as possible (to heat up in microwave) as she has severe food allergies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter