2015 Trips

Omg! The opening price tags! The Ecuador/Galapagos is already a thousand bucks more than when we did it 3 years ago.

Interesting to see the NYC prices. They seem quite steep for the activities that are listed. My guess is the internal transportation must be expensive.

Ellen's Stardust diner is cute. Backstage at a Broadway show would be fun. But I think we will pass. I had thought we'd take this since we could drive into the city, but I can plan most of those things myself.

"SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Does anyone remember how much the Central Europe trip was on opening day last year? It actually doesn't look too bad this year, but I can't remember what to compare it to. I may just be comparing it to Greece and Scotland, which were definitely priced at the high end!

Sayhello

TY...disappointed no add on to the Norway cruise. I also agree the NY one seem pretty steep only cool thing I could not do on my own is the GMA tour. Even the SF tour I would love the Lucas Film and Disney tour but other than that not really seeing the best of SF

The cruise add ons, word is, will be out mid-June.

Does anyone remember how much the Central Europe trip was on opening day last year? It actually doesn't look too bad this year, but I can't remember what to compare it to.

Sayhello

It was $4539. Compared to some of the others, the Ireland trip didn't go up a lot from the 2014 trip either. It is $210 more than the intial 2014 price. Bad thing is that if you don't book right away, you will be paying so much more. For the past two years, when I saw the price go up on the website (for Peru in 2013 and Ireland in 2014), I called ABD to find out how many people were booked, and both times there were fewer than 10 guests, so you have to be quick to get the original price, unless they do it differently this year. I was surprised at how few guests it takes before the price increases.

For those interested I really enjoyed the NYC trip last year and will be doing the San Fransisco Napa trip in July glad they added the Lucas film part.

It was $4539. Compared to some of the others, the Ireland trip didn't go up a lot from the 2014 trip either. It is $210 more than the intial 2014 price. Bad thing is that if you don't book right away, you will be paying so much more. For the past two years, when I saw the price go up on the website (for Peru in 2013 and Ireland in 2014), I called ABD to find out how many people were booked, and both times there were fewer than 10 guests, so you have to be quick to get the original price, unless they do it differently this year. I was surprised at how few guests it takes before the price increases.

Just a reminder that if you are a DVC member, you are guaranteed opening day pricing.

Just a reminder that if you are a DVC member, you are guaranteed opening day pricing.

Yes, that is nice for DVC members, but it's too bad ABD doesn't extend the same offer to their return guests. Their pricing policy (along with a few other disappointments) is one of the reasons that our 5th ABD in July will be our last.

Yes, that is nice for DVC members, but it's too bad ABD doesn't extend the same offer to their return guests. Their pricing policy (along with a few other disappointments) is one of the reasons that our 5th ABD in July will be our last.

I agree…considering other tour operators at this point.

Just a reminder - Dreams Unlimited Travel has 2015 Adventures dates and rates loaded into our online calculator located here - http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/reservations/abd_input.cfm

Only ABD Insiders can book today for 2015 but if you are not an Insider you can still input your information and we will book it for you first thing in the morning tomorrow.

In addition booking now guarantees you will receive our current Early Booking Discount - details can be found here - http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/abd/specials.htm

OK, so in a very un-like-me move, I've actually booked the Sep 4, 2015 Adults Only Central Europe trip!!!! Not only haven't we had any reports back on the trip yet, but I'm not even close to having taken this year's ABD yet. But I really like the itinerary, and there are no May-timeframe Adult Only departures for it. It's a little freaky, but I really am not feeling much in the way of qualms about it (at this point! :) ). My only concern right now is the trip insurance, because I know there have been some changes to ABD's policy, and I may not want to get it. We shall see!

Sayhello

OK, so in a very un-like-me move, I've actually booked the Sep 4, 2015 Adults Only Central Europe trip!!!! Not only haven't we had any reports back on the trip yet, but I'm not even close to having taken this year's ABD yet. But I really like the itinerary, and there are no May-timeframe Adult Only departures for it. It's a little freaky, but I really am not feeling much in the way of qualms about it (at this point! :) ). My only concern right now is the trip insurance, because I know there have been some changes to ABD's policy, and I may not want to get it. We shall see! Sayhello

Good for you!! So nice to have another trip to look forward to! :-)

I have a feeling there aren't going to be any cancellations for the ABDs we wanted this summer. :-(. :-(. But.... We may look into Aulani for August. Still deciding. Hoping against hope for a cancellation, though!

Good for you!! So nice to have another trip to look forward to! :-)

I have a feeling there aren't going to be any cancellations for the ABDs we wanted this summer. :-(. :-(. But.... We may look into Aulani for August. Still deciding. Hoping against hope for a cancellation, though!

We loved Aulani. We had a chance to go over the past Christmas. We all had a lot of fun. We ended up combining with a stay on Kauai as well. It was great. However, if had to do it over again, I'd finish in Aulani. We all missed Aulani just a bit in comparison to our resort in Kauai.

My DS and I booked a 2015 Australia ABD. There were a few that were top contenders. It was a tough choice.

I agree…considering other tour operators at this point.

Same here. DH refuses to go on another ABD unless it's with the DIS podcast team. At his request, we booked the Scotland tour last year. He wasn't impressed, especially after our fabulous Germany adventure a couple of years earlier. When a contest winner on our Scotland tour told DH how much his prize was worth DH almost threw up. (I usually handle the arrangements, and he doesn't ask how much things cost.) No way did he think it was worth $16,000+ for the three of us to go. I hope he'll reconsider, especially if ABD comes up with a killer itinerary for Japan or Israel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter