2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, for one, am really excited to see that none of you are trying for the same resort and same dates as me.

On a side note, I could feel my teeth rotting, so I've switched from jelly beans to doritos.

I thankfully haven't seen anyone with my dates either. It gives me hope!

Apple + R

What is this Apple thing? I am hitting "Command + R" but not sure if that is correct.

I'm here for the long haul. 2 rooms, Sep 28-Oct 7...do we know if Movies is included?

Visa, 2 military, 2 La Nouba, some Florida residents ones, the summer promo, the kid promo, and a 4 day/4 night thingy. I am in US. Not tech savvy, or else I would try to put up pic.

I think it's the FL resident offers. Most of us are probably not seeing that.

As you can see, my nap is going great ;) So lets talk dates. Anyone else going 9/17-9/24?

I was but I just switched to 9/11-9/19

Man...we have to add water park option? Thought park hoppers might be enough...

It is. No need to add WP&M

I'm not seeing it!

You will only see adds related to other searches you have done. Mine shows up club med lol.

Yep. I am rotating between REI and Kayak.

I'm afraid to drink more coffee bc then it'll drop and I'll be wide awake after booking!

TBH I've been wondering what would happen to all of you if it dropped early. I'm naturally a night owl so the excitement (PLUS THAT PESKY HOMEWORK) is keeping me awake. But for the caffeinators...in a strange way I hope it doesn't drop for a bit. Hopefully you have time to come off your high.

Which resort are you wanting? Maybe we will either be neighbors or requesting different resorts and not each others competition lol
First choice is POR, second is CBR. We need three rooms though because there are 10 of us. I'm booking 2 and calling my sister in law when it drops. We are hoping to get lucky and all get same resort and category. How about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter