2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helllllppppp!!! I'm freaking out now!!!! HOW DO I DO A SPLIT STAY :sad:

HOLY COW. I just realized I have a question.

We are doing a split stay. I can modify the first portion, which includes our tickets, from the change link. But then I was just planning on booking a new ressie for the other half and then calling to cancel the old one. But since it doesn't have the tickets, the first portion does...

AHHHH!!! WHAT WILL I DO?!?!?

This was me last year! 7 months pregnant and booked online at 4:30am! Didn't sleep after that. He was 11 weeks old when we went (along with 2, 4 and 5 year olds)!

This will be my first time trying for free dining! We went last year in the beginning of October, when my daughter was 10 months. I'm excited for her to be running around this time, and maybe be tall enough for the Barnstormer! We're going with my cousin and her 1 year old too, so I'm actually waiting to book two rooms! I'm so excited!

Well I really was planning on writing my paper tonight for class, but the excitement of all of this is too much! Good thing the deadline was extended!

Visa, 2 military, 2 La Nouba, some Florida residents ones, the summer promo, the kid promo, and a 4 day/4 night thingy. I am in US. Not tech savvy, or else I would try to put up pic.
Basically the same as my 9 - you have extra La Nouba and maybe more FL offers.

CSR difference in location between standard and water view? Is it worth 150? Just concerned about the walk. Perfered is not available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter