2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So someone educate me please!! I have a reservation already at the resort we want (CR) but we wanted theme park view which was not available when we booked a few weeks ago...now it is available and I am trying to modify my reservation online but keep getting a message that says to try again later or call. So I came on here and see that some kind of promotion is being released...should I wait to modify my reservation and try to get a room only discount too? keep trying to just modify the room now? Then when the promo comes out is it better to call? what time can you call? If there is a 30% room discount, that would be better for us than free dining but can i add that online in modify or do i need to rebook? TIA

Hi, everyone! Just wanted to pop in and say good luck to those of you waiting for the offers to roll out. Remember to do the math if more than one offer covers your dates, and if you get stuck on the phone lines, enjoy that hold music! Get some sleep if you can! Lol
Thanks Smitch! I think I will need it!

Last time we did fd was 3 years ago and POFQ was included (which I'm glad we snagged as I didn't know how rare it was) and no PH or Water pass was required.

We don't usually park hop so I am considering adding the water park this year, just wondering if they are worth taking time away from the parks to experience. We are going for 7 days and have a 6 and 9 year old hoping to stay at CBR this time in September. Enjoy the pool at CBR and add the PH or spend a morning at one of the water parks and hit up a park in the afternoon/evening?

Thanks for the perspective!

Hmmm. To me, that list kinda makes it sound like the bad outweighs the good! Primarily the waiting around for buses, which is going to be hard for a <3 year old.

I would assume that the "bad" list depends on the time of year you go... we didn't experience anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter