2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I was thanking the first person to reply to me a bunch more were posting! I can't keep up!

Thanks for the advice, all. My kids are young - they love the parks. My husband does too, but in the planning stages he gets really moody and always acts like he has no desire to ever go to Disney again. We just went last summer, and next summer we are going for two weeks but staying offsite and possibly not doing Disney parks at all, but other stuff.

I considered the deluxe dining because it is so rare that we get the opportunity to get the free dining for our trips, and it seemed like something to capitalize on. But - could we be there, so close, and not go to parks every day? Especially MK, with the ages of my kids?

The add-on is stumping me. With more days in the parks, we won't have time to use the waterpark option. But with fewer days in the parks so that we could use the waterparks, we would need the hoppers, too, in order to see everything. Argh! I wish there weren't so many options sometimes....
If your kids are young, adding DxDDp may be worth it. Te cost for them is not much. You could purchase hoppers, skip teh water parks, and then book character meals for the kids in a ark or resort, or a nice TS lunch and then signature dinner. The pace for touring is way more relaxed, and revolves around not just parks but dining. This is what we do.

I don't like being up this late. My cat is having his weekly power showdown with the neighbor cat and keeps making me get up to let him in out in out in out. Doesn't he know I'M WAITING FOR FREE DINING? Seriously.

omg, I don't think I can take 5 more hours of this.

200_s.gif

CBR is still available for my dates of 11/28 - 12/6, but the standard view I reserved is no longer available. So glad I decided to go ahead and make the reservation a couple days ago.
Same check In date but staying a little longer and I've got nothing??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter