2016 Free Dining Watch

When are you trying to travel?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I was looking on the site, trying different resorts and categories. Availability was changing about every 10 minutes. It was crazy. But things were not only closing out, other things were opening up. I was really frustrated by the time I closed it out lol.
I know. I just have to stop looking and go to sleep.

I went on the website and searched my dates just for giggles but it said under all value resorts that they were all booked an average of 200 times within the last 24 hours!

Yesterday I was looking on the site, trying different resorts and categories. Availability was changing about every 10 minutes. It was crazy. But things were not only closing out, other things were opening up. I was really frustrated by the time I closed it out lol.
CBR has been pretty consistent. Haven't seen a standard room available for weeks...

CBR has been pretty consistent. Haven't seen a standard room available for weeks...

I just checked CBR because everyone started scaring me with "no availability" and all room categories were available. Same for POR.
What are your dates.
We're going 12/16 - 12/23

I went on the website and searched my dates just for giggles but it said under all value resorts that they were all booked an average of 200 times within the last 24 hours!
Wow. At that rate, there won't be any rooms to book for fd, so we're all in the same boat, I guess.

As far as we know, are the FD dates the same as previously rumored if it DOES go live tomorrow for DV holders? And is it just DV holders and not the GP that is rumored for tomorrow?

I was playing around with 11/12-11/19 and I found if I left out the weekends I could find a standard room. But of course I need to have a room on the weekends! lol
Yes, I've definitely noticed that in the past! In fact I may just leave of that last weekend if I have to and do a split stay at s deluxe for 2 days with a RO discount!

As far as we know, are the FD dates the same as previously rumored if it DOES go live tomorrow for DV holders? And is it just DV holders and not the GP that is rumored for tomorrow?
I don't know that it is even necessary rumored for tomorrow. I think we are all just playing it safe. :)

This brings back so many memories of last year. I was online all night refreshing my screen and fell asleep shortly after 2:00 MDT (4:00 EDT). Around 2:25 I woke up again in a panic because I had fallen asleep and low and behold, there it was. I was freaked out and about gave my husband a heart attack because I screamed out "it's live"!. I would sooooo like to avoid an all-nighter again this year......especially because October isn't even mentioned in any of the rumored dates :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter