2016 Free Dining Watch

When are you trying to travel?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait are we thinking DV will get first crack at it this go round... why would Disney not allow it last year but add it back this year... I'm hoping for general public but hey I will take DV getting a jump start just so we know ALREADY

Wait are we thinking DV will get first crack at it this go round... why would Disney not allow it last year but add it back this year... I'm hoping for general public but hey I will take DV getting a jump start just so we know ALREADY
They have in the past not had a special release for DV and then the next year switched it up. There was n DV release in 2013, I know.

I'm not seeing anything now so I'm guessing it's not going to be midnight tonight! Are the next two times to check at 4:30 and at 7:00?

True. If you spread that out, it is not SO bad.

LOL heck you gotta include all the people making last minute decisions and booking for a trip that's 2 weeks from now to 2 months from now. I had a slight heart attack when I saw those listings but then I figured it doesn't mean it's during my stay....so those little "fun facts" (I guess we can call them) don't bug me so bad.

No new offers so far. I guess I'm going to watch a property brothers episode and then check back!!!
Yup. Nothing. I'm headed to bed. I can't function without sleep. I am hoping if it is tonight, it will be a DV release so I chat do anything til morning anyway.

I'm not seeing anything now so I'm guessing it's not going to be midnight tonight! Are the next two times to check at 4:30 and at 7:00?

4:30 was random and not a typical release time according to the hoards of people reporting last year at how surprised they were. 7:00 is of course when the phone lines open, but as others have reiterated, Disney can do and will do whatever they choose at whatever date and time. They keep us on edge at all times :scared1:

This brings back so many memories of last year. I was online all night refreshing my screen and fell asleep shortly after 2:00 MDT (4:00 EDT). Around 2:25 I woke up again in a panic because I had fallen asleep and low and behold, there it was. I was freaked out and about gave my husband a heart attack because I screamed out "it's live"!. I would sooooo like to avoid an all-nighter again this year......especially because October isn't even mentioned in any of the rumored dates :(
The same thing kind of happened between me and my husband lol. I was so sleepy and kept refreshing my kindle and I was thinking about going to sleep just for an hour. Then I refreshed and I saw it and I shot straight out of bed..kind of jolting him. He woke up in sheer panic :rotfl2:
I almost scared myself by how fast I reacted to seeing it lol.

4:30 was random and not a typical release time according to the hoards of people reporting last year at how surprised they were. 7:00 is of course when the phone lines open, but as others have reiterated, Disney can do and will do whatever they choose at whatever date and time. They keep us on edge at all times :scared1:
What time has it gone online in the past?

What time does the DV line open for those members to call and see about FD being offered.. I can't imagine they be open 24/7? But then again...

My dates CBR is still showing both standard and preferred rooms, but that $60 jump per night to preferred is starting to gnaw at me. But then I think about my granny legs lol. But, for $420 they might have more motivation to walk more limited o.

What time does the DV line open for those members to call and see about FD being offered.. I can't imagine they be open 24/7? But then again...

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it has been posted in here several time that the time for DV is 7:00 just like normal hours for Disney reservations.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it has been posted in here several time that the time for DV is 7:00 just like normal hours for Disney reservations.

AHH so honestly if it goes DV first we wont know til then...right..? Because from what I have gathered they might/might not get notification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter