2018 Adult Rhine Food and Wine River Cruise

Bellecruiser

DIS Veteran
Hi All,

I have never taken an ABD trip, nor have I ever been on a river cruise. DH and I have always wanted to river cruise and we are foodies. I am curious what you ABD experienced folks think about the potential for this trip. We are experienced Disney people...having DVC and DCL experience. What should we expect from an ABD river cruise with an emphasis on food and wine?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

i am really looking forward to seeing what response you get. We are seriously thinking about this trip for next year. We've done several cruises, love doing the Napa, Sonoma trips and think this sounds like a great blend of both. And a beautiful area to visit.

@Bellecruiser

I do not have the answer for your question but I thought I would point you towards cruise critic. If I remember correctly this itinerary has not had a sailing yet. What I would do if in your position is go to the boards on cruise critic and see what people say in general about the food and wine on AMA. AMA may have a similar itinerary that is not "ABD " but I would guess would be similar. I hope that helps.

We're doing the Food & Wine cruise in October 2018! 4th ABD and first river cruise. :flower:

Thanks for all your replies and suggestions. I will go onto Cruise Critic and check out AMA food and wine cruises. In terms of the ABD aspect of it, what extra do you think Disney will bring to this cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter