2018 Bounce Back released today!!

For those who booked a BB, I had someone tell me in a different thread that their friends were only allowed to book one week, did anyone else encounter that? If FD was changed to a one week max that wouldn't work for us, so hoping it is someone just saying the sky is falling.

I have never heard of this. I would take it with a grain of salt at this time.

For those who booked a BB, I had someone tell me in a different thread that their friends were only allowed to book one week, did anyone else encounter that? If FD was changed to a one week max that wouldn't work for us, so hoping it is someone just saying the sky is falling.

I booked two, two week bb's on separate calls a few weeks back. Maybe they just misunderstood, or more likely, it was just a cm who gave them incorrect information.

So finally did my BB trip I did the Minimum 3 days at AoA in the Nemo suites. Planning on a split stay going to look for a room discount in a deluxe like AKL Jambo House or Poly for down the road. But I'm excited none the less.

Hi
I'm confused....thought BB rates were only available while still on property?
May I use these to book my Jan (or May, still up in the air) dates?
TIA

Hi
I'm confused....thought BB rates were only available while still on property?
May I use these to book my Jan (or May, still up in the air) dates?
TIA
youre correct that you must be staying onsite to book a BB offer. The current BB offer is Free Dining for some fall dates in 2018.

Last edited:
We just got back from Disney today. We stayed at Coronado Sorings with free dining for the week. There was no bounce back offer in the room and called twice and nothing(it also seemed like they were trying to dodge my question). We would have booked right then and there. Should I call disney and see if they say anything different then what the hotel said?

We just got back from Disney today. We stayed at Coronado Sorings with free dining for the week. There was no bounce back offer in the room and called twice and nothing(it also seemed like they were trying to dodge my question). We would have booked right then and there. Should I call disney and see if they say anything different then what the hotel said?

Did you call x8844 from your room? That is the number to call when you are at Disney to book a BounceBack. No other number will work.

If you just checked out today and you want to try and book it call 497-939-1923 IMMEDIATELY as the bb phone lines will close at 10pm EST tonight and it will be too late.

Hope this works for you. I've never tried it but have heard of others who have.

Did you call x8844 from your room? That is the number to call when you are at Disney to book a BounceBack. No other number will work.

If you just checked out today and you want to try and book it call 497-939-1923 IMMEDIATELY as the bb phone lines will close at 10pm EST tonight and it will be too late.

Hope this works for you. I've never tried it but have heard of others who have.

Thanks! We had no idea we had to call that extension.

We had scheduled a bounceback for 10 nights in December (4 adults) at the Yacht Club. When we got home, the other 2 people going with us would have rather had a separate room - but we really don't have the money for 2 rooms at a Deluxe resort. I called today and was able to change it to 2 rooms at the Caribbean Beach Club! I really didn't think they would let me since we have been home for 2 days, but they did! I had to put down another $200 deposit for the second room.

We will be there October 28-November 4 - will we be eligible for the bounceback offer? I would love to take my kids for Christmas 2018!

?? I am staying onsite 2/3-2/9/18 at POR. Any ideas what or if the bounceback will still be available? Would love to do a solo trip 1st week of December for xmas decorations

?? I am staying onsite 2/3-2/9/18 at POR. Any ideas what or if the bounceback will still be available? Would love to do a solo trip 1st week of December for xmas decorations

If Disney follows their typical pattern, the bounceback in February should be a room discount for other dates in 2018. Unfortunately, the first week of December was excluded from the 2017 offer. There are a few lists of the 2017 dates earlier in this thread (page 11, post 208) if you want to look at them. Best advise is to call ext 8844 from your room while you're there & ask what is available.

Question for the group....

As we have seen over the last year or more, the SPECIAL OFFERS have been widely advertised, but really difficult to obtain. They seem to really be aimed at those Club, Villa and Suite reservations. The ones released yesterday are no exception.

Have you seen the BB offer availability decline also - has availability been better than the SPECIAL OFFERS? I sure hope so, because since my current trip this month, as well as the trip we're planning for March have not seen any JOY in SPECIAL OFFERS....

Sadly Special Offers are harder and harder to come by and when they drop the availability is far less than it was in years past.

I'm not sure about BB offers but I have heard recently of some who were at Disney and when they called to book a BB offer there was no availability that worked for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter