2018 Free Dining Watch Thread V3

I'm back... debating another hour-long nap. The cat has caught on to me being up and wants to be fed. With his meowing and my anticipation I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep anyhow! Heck, I'm not sure we'll even do FD, although I am 100% sure we're going to WDW. I have a very attractive TA offer for standard room and park tickets at AKL... basically the same price I would get for FD at ASMu. Obviously FD is a better deal, but as DH pointed out, this trip could be considered DD's 25th birthday present, which is CERTAINLY reason enough to justify staying deluxe. I also have enough rewards dollars to cover most of our food, so... I might just upgrade and go with it. I still haven't decided, because I hate to give more money to the Mouse than I HAVE to, but AKL... SO tempting!!

I'm back... debating another hour-long nap. The cat has caught on to me being up and wants to be fed. With his meowing and my anticipation I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep anyhow!

LOL!!! Figaro is doing the same thing. Every cup of coffee provokes some more complaining!

I imagin the whole IT department sitting at their desks reading this thread and laughing hysterically !!

Carl should we make them wait 1h ?
Ahhh come on Joe enough already they are tired, they have to work in the morning just press enter.
But Caaaaarl it's so funny to watch them freak out
Oh well you're right Joe 1 more hour it is! MOUHAHAHAHAH

The last couple of years have been insane so I've been missing my Disney trips something crazy. I booked already since DH is military but I'm still up waiting to see what FD shows up. Yep I still have the addiction. And the planning starts......now.... eeek

I imagine the whole IT department sitting at their desks reading this thread and laughing hysterically !!

Carl should we make them wait 1h ?
Ahhh come on Joe enough already they are tired, they have to work in the morning just press enter.
But Caaaaarl it's so funny to watch them freak out
Oh well you're right Joe 1 more hour it is! MOUHAHAHAHAH

Why do I picture them pushing a giant red button like a nuke button when they launch it?!

Under the change reservation link, when I click vacation offer it says no available offers. Will FD show up there when it's available?

Aw we have a Figaro too!

Nice! My Figgy is a rescue, and is just settling in. He was 1/2 of a bonded pair, and spent the first three days here calling Duchess to come out from under the bed in "their" room. She finally came out with a blast of energy and then it was his turn to be shy. He had spent those first few days being brave for her, sweet boy! She decided my DH was her person and is attached to him all day and night, but Figaro see,s to have chosen me, and is now coming upon my lap to take his naps. Unless my DGD s here, and then he is hers. She is a kittie whisperer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter