2023 packages "now on sale"...

Does anyone know if this is an offer exclusively for the UK or for all international bookings?
It's in $ so is a US offer. UK gets offers in £ through Disney UK or UK agents.

You might be able to get US offers but it will probably mean jumping through some hoops and a bit of subterfuge. If it is possible bear in mind you will probably also lose any legal protections (ATOL, ABTA) that you'd have with a 'proper' UK booking, and your insurance may not cover it either - really small print job.

It's in $ so is a US offer. UK gets offers in £ through Disney UK or UK agents.

You might be able to get US offers but it will probably mean jumping through some hoops and a bit of subterfuge. If it is possible bear in mind you will probably also lose any legal protections (ATOL, ABTA) that you'd have with a 'proper' UK booking, and your insurance may not cover it either - really small print job.
That's not true though, this is a UK travel agent deal and it's always shown in dollars as that is what currency they use in Disney World

That's not true though, this is a UK travel agent deal and it's always shown in dollars as that is what currency they use in Disney World
Yes, the US do not offer 14 day tickets.

I guess if a US customer used a vpn and booked via the UK site, it no different to a UK customer using a vpn to book through the US site.

OK, that's interesting.
When I clicked on the link in your post it took me to an entirely different AT page (and with GBP pricing) from the one in the screenshot. I thought it must be a location thing.

OK, that's interesting.
When I clicked on the link in your post it took me to an entirely different AT page (and with GBP pricing) from the one in the screenshot. I thought it must be a location thing.

Yeah, same for me, I assumed either they'd pulled the ad or it's a popup or cookie or transaction based thing that's not going to be bookmarkable - could be location I suppose. But in any case, it looks like the offer is for gift card credit (spending money and dining), so regardless of whether it's a UK travel agent, the gift cards will always be issued in dollars.

It's definitely a UK offer because it mentions 14-for-7 tickets.

Disney generally provides these offers and it filters down to all the travel agents that can book the reservations. Disney Travel Company UK is "just another" travel agent, it's going to be the same offer whoever you book with. I think TAs might at their own discretion add other gift card incentives of their own but I don't think it would go down to as being as generous as this offer or go into as much detail as to specific hotels.

BTW A couple of weeks ago I took the plunge and booked a split stay in WDW for February 2023, Art of Animation Little Mermaid 5 nights, Riverside 6 nights, taking in Islands of Adventure, Busch and possibly Sea World too. It wasn't my ideal time to go, it's a bit early considering construction that is yet to finish, but on balance I've worked out that probably November 2025 will be the next realistic opportunity for me, and that was just too long to wait - it will then be almost seven years since my last trip! And I was idly browsing flight prices and saw they were very reasonable at that time and in fact managed to snag a reward flight for a reasonable number of points, and these are like hen's teeth. So I jumped at the opportunity. There weren't any Disney offers at the time though, so I'll have to look at this offer when it's released to see if it's worth my while changing the hotel packages. Annoyingly though I'm off with the club trip starting May 26th so I won't really be able to investigate that for another 3 weeks.

The package I've booked with Disney cost 50% more than my cancelled November 2020 booking which was for Riverside 9 nights. That's why I've done a split stay, it's just way too expensive now.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 1963A1FA-8DF0-40AD-BC3A-5436F56AC460.png
    1963A1FA-8DF0-40AD-BC3A-5436F56AC460.png
    198 KB · Views: 17
  • CBF0B1FA-6BD5-42A4-8A2A-26C298FE777B.png
    CBF0B1FA-6BD5-42A4-8A2A-26C298FE777B.png
    143 KB · Views: 16
  • FDFD02DD-36E3-46CF-93C6-72AB00FE94AA.png
    FDFD02DD-36E3-46CF-93C6-72AB00FE94AA.png
    122.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 5046EC23-344A-4D69-8A50-DA4B8680827A.png
    5046EC23-344A-4D69-8A50-DA4B8680827A.png
    211.6 KB · Views: 15
Anyone else got the email about 2023? It's a terrific offer and these numbers are for a 14 night stay at select resorts. Stay at a value resort and get $504 for both dining and merchandise and $200 gift card. Stay at a moderate, it's $1008, $200 gift card and 2 tickets for Cirque. I didn't bother checking the Deluxe as that's a no way Jose, oh, it's $1200 plus the gift card and Cirque tickets. The booking date opens on the 26th May. We noticed that standard rooms at Pop had the offer for our dates, but, not the preferred, but, as we are happy with standard we dipped in.
We had the same offer last year and the $504 and gift card made a huge difference to our budget. We were looking at August, but, we may even squeeze in another earlier trip. Retirement is great and I'm so excited!!

Yes, the US do not offer 14 day tickets.

I guess if a US customer used a vpn and booked via the UK site, it no different to a UK customer using a vpn to book through the US site.
We booked through the US Disney site once (using a VPN) before Brexit and the exchange rate was so good that we did save. Those days are gone and you are better off always booking from the UK with a UK based TA. I tried to do it in 2019 and with all the taxes and only 10 day tickets available with no Photopass or water parks included we ended up feeling sorry for our American friends for what they have to pay. We don't bother with the water parks, but, it was still way more than UK prices. EU and UK guests really get a better deal.

Quick tip for any Brits with a Blue Light Discount card or a Defence Discount Card (us) Disney gives you a 5% discount on your holiday booking through them, you have to phone them, but, the Genie+ also gets 5% off if you book at the same time. We saved an extra £160 on our upcoming trip using the DDS discount just staying at Pop. If you are currently serving or retired or a service widow/er and don't have the DDS you really need to get the card, it's less than a fiver and you save that off the Genie+ alone.

Not great though for those not wanting to spend the whole 14 nights onsite in Disney as presumably the DD 'deal ' is only for that timeframe. We have always split our holiday spending 5 nights onsite then 9 nights offsite to accommodate Seaworld, Universal and BG. There is no way we would stay for 14 nights onsite and add car parking charges too. Disney is just too expensive these days for us

Not great though for those not wanting to spend the whole 14 nights onsite in Disney as presumably the DD 'deal ' is only for that timeframe. We have always split our holiday spending 5 nights onsite then 9 nights offsite to accommodate Seaworld, Universal and BG. There is no way we would stay for 14 nights onsite and add car parking charges too. Disney is just too expensive these days for us
Not necesarily, the 14-day thing is usually indicative only to show how much the offer is worth for that length of tiime. The "up to" figure they quote will be for 14 days, anything less than that will be proportionally less. Also, the $200 gift card is per booking.

Not necesarily, the 14-day thing is usually indicative only to show how much the offer is worth for that length of tiime. The "up to" figure they quote will be for 14 days, anything less than that will be proportionally less. Also, the $200 gift card is per booking.
Even if I were only onsite for 5 nights I'd still go for the 14 day ticket as it's the same price as the 7 day one. You get $36 per night for a value in food (5 nights =$180 ) and when we got the March dining card it was valid until January 2023, not just for the length of our on site stay. Unfortunately it didn't end up lasting until the end of the trip, but, it was a huge help.

Well I know it's Disneyland and not world but I have just checked and in 2016 for a 7 days ticket plus hopper in Disneyland we paid $2700. Now for the same thing it comes to over $10,000. Honestly that's waaaay above inflation.

We noticed that standard rooms at Pop had the offer for our dates, but, not the preferred, but, as we are happy with standard we dipped in.
I've put £50 on the possibility of a 2023 trip with the many$ gifty offer, but as you say preferred rooms are rare.
For 14 nights in October I was thinking about FQ, but no prefs, then POP but no prefs - and I'm there this year anyway. ASMusic had prefs.

For FQ the offer was $1000ish dining, etc + $200 gift card and for POP and ASM $504 + $200. Since I'm unlikely to buy more than $700 of food, etc, FQ didn't look like a deal for me and being near the facilities is important to me, so I've gone for ASM.

All my previous trips have been All Stars, and I've not generally had a problem with the buses. My POP trip this year is a first, so the skyliner queue experience will be a novelty. For £50 I'm prepared to change my mind - October 2023 is a ways off :)

Last edited:
I was looking at doing this for 5 days on 17/04 in 2023 and choosing the 14 day passes. We were going to be there the week before, but when getting towards the checkout it states the 14 days starts on 17/04. Is there a way to be able to use the 14 day passes before the check in date?

I was looking at doing this for 5 days on 17/04 in 2023 and choosing the 14 day passes. We were going to be there the week before, but when getting towards the checkout it states the 14 days starts on 17/04. Is there a way to be able to use the 14 day passes before the check in date?
Unfortunately not. I wanted my tickets to start the day after check in but they told me it’s now automatically linked to hotel check in date and cannot be amended

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter