2024 Disneyland "After Dark" events list and dates have been posted

I am very disappointed that there is no Star Wars nite on May 4th. I get it, because it's a Saturday and they don't want to close the park early on a Saturday night, but it still is a bummer.

I'm not local and I definitely don't have enough time off from work, so trying to do an After Dark event on a Tuesday or Thursday is extremely difficult, if not impossible. (I could only do OBB because they had Sunday date.)

Oh well.

Yes! Just what I was hoping for...a Sweethearts night on our last park day. Looks like I'll be multitasking the morning (or all day if Disney IT is consistent) on the 14th.

Last edited:
I love a good after dark event, but GEEZ, there are just so many!! That is straight-up obnoxious when you're trying to plan a trip and know you're going to get kicked out early. It's way to much to work around.

With HMH starting two weeks after the 9th......its going to be very hard for them to pull that off....the Q should be opening around then....so happy 55th?
A girl can hope haha. I know the chance is low but I'll be hopeful for a little bit longer, at least until they release OBB dates. Then I will know for sure I need to wait 5 years more haha.

Wow, 8 Star Wars nites! Tons of Sweetheart nites, too. I have to say Disney Channel nite doesn't seem very exciting. I just hope they don't drop any more nites, because as of now there are none for my April trip. A few more pride nites would have been nice. I guess it's tricky since June also has Grad nites.

Wow, 8 Star Wars nites! Tons of Sweetheart nites, too. I have to say Disney Channel nite doesn't seem very exciting. I just hope they don't drop any more nites, because as of now there are none for my April trip. A few more pride nites would have been nice. I guess it's tricky since June also has Grad nites.
It's like 90's night

YOU may not care but there are a TON of people who will. High School Musical wassssss huge back in the day along with the other shows listed to be apart of said event

Magic Key tickets go on sale on 12/12/23. Does anyone know if a MK holder can purchase more than one ticket and take someone who does not have a MK?

So sad…no Marvel night again. I must be the only person out here who wants one…😢

For completeness, I'm posting the Grad Nite dates here along with the After Dark events to help folks plan:

Sweethearts’ Nite
Jan. 23, 25, 30
Feb. 1, 6, 8, 12 & 14, 2024

Disney Channel Nite
Mar. 5 & 7, 2024

Star Wars Nite
April 16, 18, 23, 25, 30, May 2, 7 & 9, 2024

Grad Nite:
May: 10, 14, 15, 17, 19, 22, 23, 28 & 31, 2024
June: 2, 5, 7, 9, 12 & 14, 2024

Pride Nite:
June: 18, 20

Visually, this is what winter/spring 2024 looks like (all of the above dates highlighted, ignore the June 30 bubble):

2024:
1701943575410.png

Anyone know what time the park will close on party nights for regular guests ? Looks like 9pm , or did I hear 8pm somewhere ?

From DIsney ............
"Each Disneyland After Dark event begins with a three-hour pre-party mix-in at Disneyland park from 6 to 9 p.m. PT before the party officially begins."

We will be in the park during the first week of Sweetheart Nights in Jan , and this def. throws a wrench into our plans !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter