2024 Disneyland "After Dark" events list and dates have been posted

Anyone know what time the park will close on party nights for regular guests ? Looks like 9pm , or did I hear 8pm somewhere ?

From DIsney ............
"Each Disneyland After Dark event begins with a three-hour pre-party mix-in at Disneyland park from 6 to 9 p.m. PT before the party officially begins."

We will be in the park during the first week of Sweetheart Nights in Jan , and this def. throws a wrench into our plans !
In the past, the park closed to regular guests at 8pm.

For completeness, I'm posting the Grad Nite dates here along with the After Dark events to help folks plan:

Sweethearts’ Nite
Jan. 23, 25, 30
Feb. 1, 6, 8, 12 & 14, 2024

Disney Channel Nite
Mar. 5 & 7, 2024

Star Wars Nite
April 16, 18, 23, 25, 30, May 2, 7 & 9, 2024

Grad Nite:
May: 10, 14, 15, 17, 19, 22, 23, 28 & 31, 2024
June: 2, 5, 7, 9, 12 & 14, 2024

Pride Nite:
June: 18, 20

Visually, this is what winter/spring 2024 looks like (all of the above dates highlighted, ignore the June 30 bubble):

2024:
View attachment 816063
Thanks! It's so much easier to see in calendar form.

Bit disappointed they aren't doing the graduation after dark. My son was hoping to attend grad nights but his school isn't participating. So the next best thing would have been grad nite after dark.

Bit disappointed they aren't doing the graduation after dark. My son was hoping to attend grad nights but his school isn't participating. So the next best thing would have been grad nite after dark.
Have they ever done that? I've only heard of grad nites. Not of any graduate themed after party for the general public.

We'll be there for both pride nights and I'm so bummed our son likes to call it a night by 9pm! Definitely going to wear some Pride stuff to the parks those day though!

Does anyone know when these tickets usually go on sale? It's one of the Star Wars Nites (May 2) we're considering.

Last edited:
Question, how quickly do tickets for the Star Wars Nites sell out? Considering a trip at the end of April as we haven't been to Disneyland in 7 or 8 years, but if we go we want to attend a Star Wars Nite.

Question, how quickly do tickets for the Star Wars Nites sell out? Considering a trip at the end of April as we haven't been to Disneyland in 7 or 8 years, but if we go we want to attend a Star Wars Nite.
Last year most dates sold out within a day of going on sale to the public (there is usually a passholder presale 2 days earlier). There will be a virtual queue the morning they go on sale, and the wait can be hours long.

You should plan to buy them as soon as they're available. The tickets go fast.

Last year most dates sold out within a day of going on sale to the public (there is usually a passholder presale 2 days earlier). There will be a virtual queue the morning they go on sale, and the wait can be hours long.
I assume it's DL Passholder only? I'm a WDW AP.

How do Early Entry/After Dark Parties effect the daily crowd experience? We will be there for the 2nd week of May staying at DHV and will not be attending the After Dark parties.

How do Early Entry/After Dark Parties effect the daily crowd experience? We will be there for the 2nd week of May staying at DHV and will not be attending the After Dark parties.
I don’t think you’ll see a big difference in crowds until the mix-in later in the day. Lots of people who do the event aren’t in the park until the party starts.

We were there during Sweetheart nights last year and didn't noticed an uptick in crowds until they started letting party guests in.

For completeness, I'm posting the Grad Nite dates here along with the After Dark events to help folks plan:

Sweethearts’ Nite
Jan. 23, 25, 30
Feb. 1, 6, 8, 12 & 14, 2024

Disney Channel Nite
Mar. 5 & 7, 2024

Star Wars Nite
April 16, 18, 23, 25, 30, May 2, 7 & 9, 2024

Grad Nite:
May: 10, 14, 15, 17, 19, 22, 23, 28 & 31, 2024
June: 2, 5, 7, 9, 12 & 14, 2024

Pride Nite:
June: 18, 20

Visually, this is what winter/spring 2024 looks like (all of the above dates highlighted, ignore the June 30 bubble):

2024:
View attachment 816063
Dang it, I went and got screenshots all of them before i got to your post... so i'm gonna post them anyway. lol

1705021279403.png
DLR-SHN.PNGDLR-DCN.PNGDLR-SWN.PNG
DLR-PN.PNG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter