2024 Trips

Yes, we missed meeting up. There will be lots of opportunities.

Disney is not the same as it used to be but we made the most of it. We had the 10 day ticket and just went for 4 or 5 hrs when we went to a theme park. We miss our annual passes and to buy them now is crazy price. We had fun riding the boats and lots of rides on the skyliner and too many people to catch up with.

One of the managers gave us a tour of a studio and 1 bedroom refurbed rooms and quite honestly I prefer the old rooms. In all the rooms the fans are gone as my wife had these attachments with pegs and could hang socks and things and spin it on the fan to dry. The 1 bedrooms have the opening shutters between the bedroom and the bathroom closed in which a lot of people are not happy about.
Agree, we also miss the old Disney but also still had a good time.

It was our first stay at the Boardwalk and ended up with a renovated room, which unfortunately had lots of teething issues. Bed was hard as a rock due to being brand new, heating broke and we had to move to another room, and that heating also broke day 1. It got fixed the next day, the guy had to replace the whole controller in the wall, but we had two pretty cold first nights and didn't help the shower seemed semi warm too so I just had to put on all my warm clothes I packed for Canada haha Teething issues I'm sure will be resolved in time. I think we were the first people to stay in those rooms as the floor had work going on just a few doors down. I looked at the older room as an option to move to, which I also preferred, however my 14 y/o daughter would have had to move from the murphy bed to a sleeper couch, so I stayed put for her sake. Loved the location and feel of the Boardwalk, really enjoyed walking to the parks at night and the overall vibe of the resort.

To date we have now stayed at AKV, BWV, SSR, BLT and RIV. Not all in the same room categories mind you but I think my favorite rooms have been BLT 2-bed lake view, and SSR 1-bed preferred with view over the lake to Disney Springs. I think I have a thing for lakes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter