Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello i dont know if you were interested but they had some beautiful bridesmaids dress' in the colour you want in BHS which were gorgoues

on the internet they actually look a little darker

gemmybear.jpg

gemmybear2.jpg

They are really cute - thank you!:) I really like the second one, will have a look in BHS this weekend :thumbsup2 Weve got plenty of time though - I am hooping we might get on in the sale later in the summer, as I have only one bridesmaid its shouldnt too hard!:)

Wow Gemma! Looks like everything is really coming together for you! Congrats on picking your date (only 3 days after mine:cool1: ). The colors look beautiful and I really like the first bridesmaid dress you posted! I also LOVE the cinema idea you had for the reception- that would be perfect and so much fun! I think your guests will love it! Can't wait to hear more!

Thank you for your lovely comments :) I love the first bridesmaid dress too - im going to catch up with yours now :)

They are really cute - thank you!:) I really like the second one, will have a look in BHS this weekend :thumbsup2 Weve got plenty of time though - I am hooping we might get on in the sale later in the summer, as I have only one bridesmaid its shouldnt too hard!:)

yeah they are so gorgoues i wanted to tell you just so you could see and may be try them on its not as scary to walk in to BHS to look at dress lol

the second one i am sure is only £85 its a 2 piece x

Ok what a proposal you had!! How pretty was the lodge!!!! That si so sweet how he packed everythin gyou own for 2 nights:rotfl2: ! My DF would have done the same, oh boys!
I love your plans so far, the Yacht Club Gazebo is soooo pretty, if we had less people I would have def picked that for our ceremony! You will need to do a dining report for your Dec trip, it's going to be so fun trying all the signature restaurants! You will love it!
I got engagaed at the beginning of Dec at WDW and the weather was great, it will make for a beautfil wedding, not too hot but not too cold, just right! Cat wait to read more :)

Ok what a proposal you had!! How pretty was the lodge!!!! That si so sweet how he packed everythin gyou own for 2 nights:rotfl2: ! My DF would have done the same, oh boys!
I love your plans so far, the Yacht Club Gazebo is soooo pretty, if we had less people I would have def picked that for our ceremony! You will need to do a dining report for your Dec trip, it's going to be so fun trying all the signature restaurants! You will love it!
I got engagaed at the beginning of Dec at WDW and the weather was great, it will make for a beautfil wedding, not too hot but not too cold, just right! Cat wait to read more :)

Awww thank you!!! Thats what I was hoping with December - and we get too see all the Christmas decorations - I love the ones at Disneyland Paris so I know I am going to love the ones at WDW!

I'm really looking forward to trying all the restaurants - it will be problematic for my pre-wedding diet though!:rotfl:

gemmybear83: Awww thank you!!! Thats what I was hoping with December - and we get too see all the Christmas decorations - I love the ones at Disneyland Paris so I know I am going to love the ones at WDW!

I'm really looking forward to trying all the restaurants - it will be problematic for my pre-wedding diet though!

You'll be fine no worries, plus I read somewhere there are no calories or fat in disney food:rolleyes1 ... lol, but we can pretend! Here are some December Disney pics for you, these are from last year (2008) but the don't change too much from year to year, and they are sooo pretty :)
n748680262_5277295_639.jpg

n748680262_5277277_5716.jpg

n748680262_1805148_7378.jpg

n748680262_1805157_238.jpg

P1000254.jpg

Awww they are beautiful!!! The castle looks as lovely as Disneyland Paris!

I want to see that gingerbread house so much!

Love your colour scheme. I didn't know you could upgrade the chairs, I might think about that as I hate plastic ones.

Love your colour scheme. I didn't know you could upgrade the chairs, I might think about that as I hate plastic ones.

I saw on Sarah-Jayne's that she did - let me know what you find out!:)

Awww they are beautiful!!! The castle looks as lovely as Disneyland Paris!

I want to see that gingerbread house so much!

when you see WDW castle you will be taken away lol

DLRP castle is beautiful but WDW is something else and it is huge

i really like the coloue of your bridesmaids dress i went and had a look again today in BHS and those ones i shown you are really having an affect on me lol

I saw on Sarah-Jayne's that she did - let me know what you find out!:)

I've just had this from Disney:

"You are able to upgrade your chairs. This will be done through the florist. The florist can order white folding chairs that cost approximately $5/chair, or chivari chairs which range from $13 to $15/chair depending on color. The set up and delivery fee is approximately $200."

I've just had this from Disney:

"You are able to upgrade your chairs. This will be done through the florist. The florist can order white folding chairs that cost approximately $5/chair, or chivari chairs which range from $13 to $15/chair depending on color. The set up and delivery fee is approximately $200."

Thanks for that :thumbsup2 I think we will get those - I do hate those plastic chairs!

I went shopping with my bridesmaid Amy on Saturday - it wasnt very productive!:lmao:

We went to Monsoon and tried on these two dresses - which look lovely up close:
45021941_F_m1.jpg

45004341_F_m1.jpg

Unfortunetly I am too big busted and too small for these dresses!:rotfl:

We went to Debenhams - and they about 5 dresses in, then went to BHS and I just thought everything was nasty in there (I was pretty fed up by this point!)

So I have came to came to the conclusion due to my unfortunate body shape I shall have to get something made!:banana:

So Amy and I are booked to go to the national wedding show in Birmingahm next month and stay at the Radisson SAS hotel in the city centre - so that will be good fun! Hopefully we will get some (ideas I have seen a couple of Augusta Jones and Trudy Lee dresses I think are very pretty, so I am going to have a look at those).

ooo exciting that you are having to have some thing made it will be just yours :D

sorry you werent very impressed with what you saw

cnat wait to hear more :D

im sorry to hear you couldnt find anything, thats a bum! at least you have the chance now to get a dress made for you so you can show off your figure (man id kill to have a big bust!) - and you never know, you might find some great deals at the wedding show.

I have heard that if you decide to pay for a dress in full, then you get a big discount, so bear that in mind- i am going to save HARD so i can pay for my dress in full, and it'll save me about £100, and i know its not much, but i can think of many other things i could spend that money on!

Have you seen the wedding dress shop called Oriental Pearl ? There is one in Bluewater in Kent and its really nice in there and has pretty reasonable prices (they range from low to high like £1200).

im sorry to hear you couldnt find anything, thats a bum! at least you have the chance now to get a dress made for you so you can show off your figure (man id kill to have a big bust!) - and you never know, you might find some great deals at the wedding show.

I have heard that if you decide to pay for a dress in full, then you get a big discount, so bear that in mind- i am going to save HARD so i can pay for my dress in full, and it'll save me about £100, and i know its not much, but i can think of many other things i could spend that money on!

Have you seen the wedding dress shop called Oriental Pearl ? There is one in Bluewater in Kent and its really nice in there and has pretty reasonable prices (they range from low to high like £1200).

Hi!I think I am going to pay in full-my mum is going to pay half (bless her) so I can get a discount, the one I have seen on the Trudy Lee website is £450 so thats not too bad - and even better if I get a discount! I just want to hang on before I start trying some more on as I want to lose some weight, so going to get serious about it all about Mayish time I think :)

haha sounds just like me ill do it mondayish lol dont blame you pan cake day next tuesday lol

I didnt realise that was next Tuesday - I shall give it a miss!! I've eaten really well over the last week so I dont want to have an off night!:)

Yeah i no i will start next wednesday i got nearly whole year longer then you
:(

have you been searching online for dress' or are you havin a break after yesterday

Yeah i no i will start next wednesday i got nearly whole year longer then you
:(

have you been searching online for dress' or are you havin a break after yesterday

I have been - I am going to put a few pictures on here once I have a few together!:)

I didnt realise that was next Tuesday - I shall give it a miss!! I've eaten really well over the last week so I dont want to have an off night!:)

Just wanted to stop in and say congrats. Everything looks nice. My color is sage also! I found my bridemaid dresses on the internet, if you look around there are some great buys!

Is pancake day this tuesday or a week tuesday!!!?? I love my "english" pancakes as we call them. I was born in England and lived there til I was eight (went to an american school though) and we used to even have pancake races. I don't know how you could say no to them!!! My mom made some last weekend and I pigged out! It's one night, it's not going to hurt in the long run. You should eat some for me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter