• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2100 Loop Favour Request

morrik5

DIS Veteran
Hopefully I'm not out of line or too obsessive, but if anyone is staying at the Fort in or around the 2100 loop in the upcoming months or even now, would it be possible to advise what the last 4 site numbers are on the passenger side of loop 2100 before exiting? I know from a YouTube video that they aren't all numbered as odd and even depending on the road side once you hit 2108. I'd be most appreciative - thanks.

Hopefully I'm not out of line or too obsessive, but if anyone is staying at the Fort in or around the 2100 loop in the upcoming months or even now, would it be possible to advise what the last 4 site numbers are on the passenger side of loop 2100 before exiting? I know from a YouTube video that they aren't all numbered as odd and even depending on the road side once you hit 2108. I'd be most appreciative - thanks.
There you go, have fun!

morrik5, the last 5 on the passenger side of the loop while exiting are
2138------2140-------2141------2142-----and the end site is 2144
Hope this helps

Thanks Mike. You da man! :woohoo:

morrik5, the last 5 on the passenger side of the loop while exiting are
2138------2140-------2141------2142-----and the end site is 2144
Hope this helps
Thank you so much - this will probably help others down the line as well as myself. What would I do without my disboards forums or one specific YouTube poster from whom I'm getting so much info.

Also as an FYI there is an app called Fort Wilderness Sites available for IoS and Android that has the specs of every site (where water,power,etc connections are), difficulty of backing in, and pictures of the site empty (for most). Wouldn't have helped you in this case though as it's not updated with the 2100 loop yet, but still interesting.

Also as an FYI there is an app called Fort Wilderness Sites available for IoS and Android that has the specs of every site (where water,power,etc connections are), difficulty of backing in, and pictures of the site empty (for most). Wouldn't have helped you in this case though as it's not updated with the 2100 loop yet, but still interesting.
Thanks Michael. I do have this app but as you pointed out, it doesn't go up high enough in the loops. Thanks to all the great readers, Disboard has helped me on numerous occasions in providing me with answers. :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter