• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

We didn’t even use our express the first 2 hours of last night because of the rain. The lines were short, but once the rain ended the crowds came. Express was worth it, we bought after the first price increase and it had gone up multiple times since. Crowds are big in the parks, I’m sure HHN will be packed tonight. We go again tomorrow.

Looks like they increased EP prices again.

Really making those RIP tours a bargain.

Especially joining a private RIP tour - especially on Sat 10/30... PM if interested!
I’m pretty sure Ticketing team member said EP had sold out for tonight or was about to sell out. So, if these things are selling like hot cakes, it makes sense to increase the price!

Yes. Crowds were manageable until today. Even Starbucks at Islands has a line out the door right now. Bright side, Hagrid’s went Virtual this morning, so we were able to ride without much of a wait.
We did too. Wish Velocicoaster also had virtual line. Kids got in line 90 minutes ago and they’re still not to the front. I think it went down for a bit for rolling back (can ya’ll imagine)?!

We did too. Wish Velocicoaster also had virtual line. Kids got in line 90 minutes ago and they’re still not to the front. I think it went down for a bit for rolling back (can ya’ll imagine)?!
We did Velocicoaster yesterday morning with a minimal line (maybe 25 minutes). My kids barely made it in line for Hulk before it closed tonight and were off in 15 minutes with express. We got lucky, but we generally don’t get in lines above 45 minutes.

Tonight isn’t bad crowd wise. If you were thinking of trying the monte Cristo waffle on a stick, don’t waste your money. It’s a sliver of a waffle on a stick dipped in berry syrup and you will hurt your eyes looking for anything that resembles meat or cheese that would make it anything close to a monte Cristo. The twisted taster is pretty good and the bag of donuts with a quarter cup of sugar at the bottom is good too. We conquered 7 houses by 8:00pm ( no express).

How does Stay and Scream work? I always thought you pick your area, and hangout there until they let you into the houses. In reading through the thread, it seems like you need to pick a house and line up for it when you go into the holding area? My plan for when we go was to do finnegan's one night, simpsons another, and eat/drink in those areas until they let us out. Can we do that?

How does Stay and Scream work? I always thought you pick your area, and hangout there until they let you into the houses. In reading through the thread, it seems like you need to pick a house and line up for it when you go into the holding area? My plan for when we go was to do finnegan's one night, simpsons another, and eat/drink in those areas until they let us out. Can we do that?

I believe picking a house is optional once inside Stay and Scream, but the people in-line will enter their respective house before those not in any line.

Looks like they increased EP prices again.

Really making those RIP tours a bargain.

Especially joining a private RIP tour - especially on Sat 10/30... PM if interested!
the public RIP went up, a lot, for sunday, 10/3 when i checked a few dates out…close to $300

Willing to bet that, following prior year’s trends of Halloween not being especially busy, the 30th will be one the most crowded days of the season. surprised you haven’t filled up your open slots on that tour already! :confused3

checked prices yesterday, no difference for any of the EP dates I’ve been following, including the S, T, W & Th prior to the last weekend.

It’s a sliver of a waffle on a stick dipped in berry syrup and you will hurt your eyes looking for anything that resembles meat or cheese that would make it anything close to a monte Cristo.
:rotfl2:
the two ‘lines’ in the simpsons stay & scream areas form as soon as you are released from the Central Park area. you can go & grab food drink there. Many leave a member of their party to hold down the fort until their friends appear with provisions.. cutting in the actual line that has formed after hanging out elsewhere wouldn’t be the best idea, hang back once they clear the park/open the houses

[/QUOTE
the two ‘lines’ in the simpsons stay & scream areas form as soon as you are released from the Central Park area. you can go & grab food drink there. Many leave a member of their party to hold down the fort until their friends appear with provisions.. cutting in the actual line that has formed after hanging out elsewhere wouldn’t be the best idea, hang back once they clear the park/open the houses
[/QUOTE]

I wasn't planning on cutting in line at any point. I thought everyone was held in their areas and they let you out and you went to the closest house to your area.

Last edited:
[/QUOTE

I wasn't planning on cutting in line at any point. I thought everyone was held in their areas and they let you out and you went to the closest house to your area.
[/QUOTE]
What you say is true. They move the barrier (near head of any line that forms) & off the horde goes. The crowd starts to fill in after more barriers are removed. Surprising, amicable & orderly
Simpsons is 2 separate & distinct lines roped off from each other

What you say is true. They move the barrier (near head of any line that forms) & off the horde goes. The crowd starts to fill in after more barriers are removed. Surprising, amicable & orderly
Simpsons is 2 separate & distinct lines roped off from each other
[/QUOTE]

Ok awesome, that works for us. We're gonna to get the rush of fear pass, so we're not to pressed about getting everything done in one night. I'm just starting to plan our trip and want to make sure i have everything straight in my head, before i try to explain it to my sis in law.

My thoughts are we can start on one side one night and work our way around, then the other side side another night. I also want to come in at the front one night to see all of that.

ETA: you'd think after all these years on the boards, I'd know how to quote a message correctly but apparently not😂

Tonight isn’t bad crowd wise. If you were thinking of trying the monte Cristo waffle on a stick, don’t waste your money. It’s a sliver of a waffle on a stick dipped in berry syrup and you will hurt your eyes looking for anything that resembles meat or cheese that would make it anything close to a monte Cristo. The twisted taster is pretty good and the bag of donuts with a quarter cup of sugar at the bottom is good too. We conquered 7 houses by 8:00pm ( no express).
Well now I feel better that I didn't make it to the waffle stick on my trip :rotfl:

Actually, Simpson's S&A is 3 separate lines: Hill, Beetlejuice, & Pumpkin, I think. You enter at the Central Park/Marathon of Mayhem entrance. Then there are 3 separate and distinctly different paths for the different houses. Hill ends up getting moved to near Animal Actors. You could go get food from Springfield while in Hill line, assuming someone holds your place. They would also let you use the bathroom. I don't know about getting Beetlejuice or other line though. I only did Hill with S&S.

Actually, Simpson's S&A is 3 separate lines: Hill, Beetlejuice, & Pumpkin, I think. You enter at the Central Park/Marathon of Mayhem entrance. Then there are 3 separate and distinctly different paths for the different houses. Hill ends up getting moved to near Animal Actors. You could go get food from Springfield while in Hill line, assuming someone holds your place. They would also let you use the bathroom. I don't know about getting Beetlejuice or other line though. I only did Hill with S&S.

There's so much info and different stuff to learn, i'm glad i started looking into everything now and that you guys know so much :worship:

Yes, that’s true the one line splits off into hill & Beetlejuice. They are separated by a rope, side by side.
I did observe multiple people ducking under it and switching lines. Not sure if they jumped into wrong line initially or just changed their minds. Nobody appeared to have an issue with it

Yes, that’s true the one line splits off into hill & Beetlejuice. They are separated by a rope, side by side.
I did observe multiple people ducking under it and switching lines. Not sure if they jumped into wrong line initially or just changed their minds. Nobody appeared to have an issue with it

After they cross over to Kid Zone/Animal Actors, the two lines separate greatly. While on the Central Park side, they are pretty close to each other at first. At least that's what was happening last Thursday and Friday.

Taken approx 4:30 pm while waiting fir a friend to join me in holding area. First u can see people slowly filing in. If u zoom in by woman in red shirt, can see the rope dividing Beetlejuice & hill house
955FA7ED-50F6-4512-A9F7-00CF8CDAD3A8.jpeg

Same time frame, opposite direction. Towards start of hill house
4D95AD59-D999-4A63-BDEF-8D5E12EFA37D.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter