CLOSED 300 Points For rent, WLV, OKW $16pp or any DVC resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for October 12 check in October 16 check out -

Option 1 - 2 Bedroom AKL standard
Option 2 - Poly Studio 2 rooms

I'm on the waitling list with Dave, but getting kind of tired of waiting
Don't have the points to cover that sorry...but there is availability at the AKL (Kidani Village)in a 2 BR 124pts

Looking for a standard studio Nov 30 - Dec 6. Anything available? We are 2 adults that have previously rented. Thank you!

Do you have any points remaining? We are interested in studio at WLV or Polynesian, 10 nights in November. Thanks!

Do you have any points remaining? We are interested in studio at WLV or Polynesian, 10 nights in November. Thanks!
Hi, I am looking for a Studio for Jun-6 to jun-11 @BWV 2 adults 1 kid 6 yrs.
Only resort that has availability for tour dates is Saratoga Springs Standard Studio 69pts
Preferred Studio 79 pts..... let me know if any of these work for you

What is the method and timing of payment on these non-broker transactions (charge cards, Venmo, PayPal etc.) ? Thx.

I was wondering if you have a set minimum amount of points that you will rent? I was thinking about next year needing only 22 points for one night. Just curious. Thanks so much.

I didn't get it. I think I have accidentally broke some forum rules. But I didn't meant to.

The PM was meant for the original owner of the post. Sent by accident when I was on smartphone. You can disregard

Hello. I am looking for a UY 2020 transfer. Can you please tell me how many transfer points you have available at each resort and prices?

I was wondering if you have a set minimum amount of points that you will rent? I was thinking about next year needing only 22 points for one night. Just curious. Thanks so much.
Theres no limit I can rent any amount but Im out of pts now....sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter