• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED 300 Points For rent, WLV, OKW $16pp or any DVC resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, do you have any points remaining? I need 23 (for now). If so, please let me know - I don't think I can pm because I only use this particular thread. Also, do you use venmo?

Thanks in advnace.

Good morning, Mazz. I'm interested in renting around 80-100 points, but I am a neophyte and can't PM. Do you have any points left? Thanks!

Hello, looking for Beach club Studio, 7 nights between October 17 to 30.
2 Adults,
4 Children (9,6,5,2)

I have 300 pts for rent at 16.00 a point my home resorts are WL, OKW and BWV. Reservations can be made at 11 months out or 7 months out at any other DVC resort
I have rented numerous times before over the past 15 years and have never had any problems. PM me if interested.. TIA
Looking for 11/10-11/12 BW studio

Hi, looking for a studio, preferably AKV but open to other studio options. April 22-25, 1 adult and 2 children. Thanks!

Looking for October 12 check in October 16 check out -

Option 1 - 2 Bedroom AKL standard
Option 2 - Poly Studio 2 rooms

I'm on the waitling list with Dave, but getting kind of tired of waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter