• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED 300 Points For rent, WLV, OKW $16pp or any DVC resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any studio availability 3/20-3/24?
No studios available at all only 1 nt here and there, the best available right now is 3nts at OKW in a 1BR from3/20-3/23 (102pts) then 1nt at OKW Hospitality House on 3/23-3/34 (30pts).... If this works for you let me know
sorry

I misread this earlier. Thought it said you didn't have the points. Are they available?
Yes the points are still available for the dates you want... If you make 10 post other than rental posts we will be able to communicate via Private Messages..... If you want the week please let me know

Yes the points are still available for the dates you want... If you make 10 post other than rental posts we will be able to communicate via Private Messages..... If you want the week please let me know
We are interested in the week. Should I just give you my email address?

No studios available at all only 1 nt here and there, the best available right now is 3nts at OKW in a 1BR from3/20-3/23 (102pts) then 1nt at OKW Hospitality House on 3/23-3/34 (30pts).... If this works for you let me know
sorry
Looking for a studio- that’s not bad availability for Spring Break though. Thank you for your quick reply!

I have 300 pts for rent at 16.00 a point my home resorts are WL, OKW and BWV. Reservations can be made at 11 months out or 7 months out at any other DVC resort
I have rented numerous times before over the past 15 years and have never had any problems. PM me if interested.. TIA

Hi, I am trying to PM you, but this is my first time on here and I can't figure it out. How do I send you a PM?

Hi, I am trying to PM you, but this is my first time on here and I can't figure it out. How do I send you a PM?
You need to make at least 10 non rental board posts ... once you do that you will have access to PM

We are interested in the week. Should I just give you my email address?
you can't give me your email address on this post like I said you need to post on other posts at least 10 times so you can get PM status... Do that and then send me your info through a PM.... Thanks

I checked and theres availability at both places but the Boardwalk is Garden and Pool view (49pts) Which AKL lodge would you want Kidani or Jambo House theres Standard and Savannah view rooms.... You should post away from the rental boards so you build up your posts (need 10) and we can PM each other ... Thanks
Thank you! I
I checked and theres availability at both places but the Boardwalk is Garden and Pool view (49pts) Which AKL lodge would you want Kidani or Jambo House theres Standard and Savannah view rooms.... You should post away from the rental boards so you build up your posts (need 10) and we can PM each other ... Thanks
Thank you for checking! I posted 10 times as of today (waiting for them to activate my messaging capability). If you still have the points available, we would do either the Kidani or Jambo House, and would prefer the Savannah room but it depends on how many points it is (Anything less than 65 points is preferable)

you can't give me your email address on this post like I said you need to post on other posts at least 10 times so you can get PM status... Do that and then send me your info through a PM.... Thanks
I posted just waiting to be allowed to PM. Very interested!!

Thank you! I

Thank you for checking! I posted 10 times as of today (waiting for them to activate my messaging capability). If you still have the points available, we would do either the Kidani or Jambo House, and would prefer the Savannah room but it depends on how many points it is (Anything less than 65 points is preferable)
Ok Great Savannah view at AKL is 48 Pts for the dates you want. Once you can PM me just send me your info and I will book it for you

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter