• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

33 points SSR for Rent - $15 per point - expire July 31, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrap disney

Mouseketeer
*** UPDATE - 33 points remaining but I could add a few more to complete a reservation.

147 Saratoga Springs points available for rent at $15/point. I can add a few extra points if needed to complete a reservation. The points cannot be transferred.

The points are good until July 31. I can book any Disney resort for the next 7 months.

I have rented before - will provide a contract. Payment can be made via Zelle or Paypal (renter pays paypal fees.)

Please send your requests including:
-Check-in / check-out dates
-Resort preference(s)
-Room sizes(s)...studio / 1 bedroom, etc.
-Desired view...standard / preferred / savannah, etc.

Thanks!

Last edited:
If the points are still available I am interested.

-Dec 19th to Dec 24
-Poly
-Studio
-Standard View

Thanks

Hi,

A standard studio at the Polynesian is available and is 92 points.

Send me a pm if you would like to book.

Thanks.

Anything for AKL Dec 18-21 or 22? one bedroom. Or the copper creek villas?

Anything for AKL Dec 18-21 or 22? one bedroom. Or the copper creek villas?

Copper Creek only has 1 night available
Boulder Ridge has a one-bedroom available for 128 points for Dec. 18 - Dec. 22 (98 points if you want 3 nights)
both Jambo and Kidani AKL have a standard 1-bedroom for Dec. 18 - Dec. 22 for 108 points (81 points if you only want 3 nights)
AKL Jambo - concierge 1-bedroom for 178 points (133 points if you want 3 nights)

Other resorts available for the 4 nights for 1 bedroom
OKW 102 points
SSR 114 points
Boardwalk garden/pool view 126 points

Hope this helps.

Are these points still available? I am looking to rent a studio at Old Key West, May 29-June 4, 2021. Thank you.

Are these points still available? I am looking to rent a studio at Old Key West, May 29-June 4, 2021. Thank you.

There is availability at OKW in a deluxe studio for 70 points. The near hospitality house studio is not available - only 2 nights are available.
My points are still available if you are interested.

Thanks.

Hello,
I am looking to add a night or two to our trip for July 21. Do you have availability of 40-45 points

Hi Stakky24 - I do have 40 - 50 points left to make your reservation for your July 21st trip. My only concern would be that my points expire on July 30 and can’t be banked. That would not leave with much time to rebook if you were unable to go on July 21. If you are fine with that, let me know what resort you are looking for.
Thanks,
Jody

Hello,
I am looking to add a night or two to our trip for July 21. Do you have availability of 40-45 points

I do have 40 - 50 points left to make your reservation for your July 21st trip. My only concern would be that my points expire on July 30 and can’t be banked. That would not leave you with much time to rebook if you were unable to go on July 21. If you are fine with that, let me know what resort you are looking for.
Thanks,
Jody

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter