336 points for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

bflannery

Earning My Ears
I'm a DVC owner since 1997. I have other vacation plans this year so I have 336 points available. My home resort is OKW but the points can be used at any DVC resort. The points may be used until May 31, 2004. I'm asking $10 a point.

Betsy

I am interested in 54 points for October 2003 (1 bedroom 3 nights starting October 12). Please email me if you still have points available - jghra@aol.com.

Thank you,
Gretchen

I am looking for 60 points for the Boardwalk Villas- perfered view or Beach Club Studio... Checking in Nov 16 checking out Nov 21 (5 nights). There will be four of us. Two adults, two childre (13 and 12). Please e-mail if you can help.
Johnsonj@FDI.com

Betsy,

I am interested in 218 points for either BWV or BCV for Oct 1st through the 6th of this year. Please let me know if you can help us out, and if you are willing to divide up your points.

Thank you

Lme
eisel@bellsouth.net

I am looking for enough points to get a 2 br for the week of 2/7-14 2004 at resort at or near Yacht Club. If your points will get me there, please contact me at kyergeau@hotmail.com

thanks! K-

I am interested in renting at least 312 points if not more. I would like to get a two bedroom villa at the Wilderness Lodge or Boardwalk villas. I need them for 11/22 through 11/29. This is the first time for my family and I to go to Disney and heard it was possible to rent points and stay at a nicer place. Please get back to me at lmboyson@hotmail.com if you haven't gottan rid of your points already. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

See my request of June 18. I am looking for May 2004 points in 2004 and will trade for points that you might want for 2005. See my posting of that date on this website or contact me anyway at lberra@csi.com. Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter