• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3rd or 4th new park at Disneyland? Waterparks?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! I just read that there might be a 3rd even a 4th park in California? Is there a waterpark? Don't know ANYTHING about DL! Would consider going if more parks! S

Rumor about a "third gate" in California (Disneyland Resort) have been around since before DCA opened. The latest I have heard is that it will be a water park, maybe even an "indoor" water park.

There was a rumor on Screamscape about 2 weeks ago that indicated the third park would be a water park. However, just a few days ago, somebody noticed that Disney's site for the third park has been shut down. It didn't have any real info anyway, but the fact that they shut it down does not look good if you are looking forward to a third park.

They have a "little" work to do on DCA...

Who knows what they intend to do with the property they have. it would be a real shame to put a water park on the scarce open land that is left in Anaheim. I would prefer they wait 10 years than put in a water park. There are other locations they could wedge in a small water park. We have heard that the land may be used for hotels and more shopping. While I wouldn't mind a couple more Disney themed hotels ( of varying price ranges) m, they should fit those on some of the smaller pecies of property as well and save the bug chunk for something more spectacular. I doubt that will occur now or in the near future though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter