4/16-6/29 Toy Story Mania Facts & Discussion - NEWS: Ride Open w/Same Day FP (6/19-29)

Disney isn’t altering major software because TSM is Standby-only.

The new Tiering goes into effect on June 30th when TSL officially opens.

Will there be no tiers while TSM has no FPs available?
Also, do you think some guests will skip HS altogether? I’m questioning skipping it myself.
There are still tiers, just not much on tier one. Rockin Rollercoaster, Fantasmic, and Beauty and the Beast.
I suppose some might skip, but maybe not many? We thought about it, but we'll still do it. We're doing 8 days so it will be a nice short day there. And there are several characters and shows still.

Have not read all posts, so sorry if it has already been answered.
Also, do you think some guests will skip HS altogether? I’m questioning skipping it myself.

As someone with little kids attempting TSMM at Rope Drop on Sunday I sure hope so!! :D :D :D

Have not read all posts, so sorry if it has already been answered.

We're going as a half day in early June. I can't skip because RnR is my dd's favorite ride and dh loves the Star Wars fireworks. I made my FPs yesterday morning and was surprised to see ToT and Star Tours were unavailable an hour later.

We're going as a half day in early June. I can't skip because RnR is my dd's favorite ride and dh loves the Star Wars fireworks. I made my FPs yesterday morning and was surprised to see ToT and Star Tours were unavailable an hour later.
Strange, I'm seeing plenty of availability all day on 6/6 for both attractions. The only blocks are where I have other FPs.
upload_2018-4-9_8-24-56.png

The availability shown sometimes gets glitchy and if you go back later you see more normal availability.

I can't skip either. JTA is a must do for our kids and we don't do hoppers.

It's a little after 9 EST. I wonder how the running of the strollers went? Wait time is listed as only 33 mins on Lines which surprises me.

TSM FPs are available immediately through park closing tonight.

@rteetz - FPs aren’t available in the system for the 10th through the 12th...only available for today. I checked for a Party of 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter