4 parks in 3 days strategy

JJ2017

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to figure out some sort of plan since ADR is Friday. We will have park days on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

MK has a xmas party on Friday (not going to the party) and morning EMH
AK has morning EMH Saturday
HS has morning EMH Sunday

We will definitely go to MK on Friday and get started during EMH

Must dos:
MK - close to everything
EP - TT, Frozen, Soarin, Spaceship Earth (if open) and WS for F&W
AK - FoP, EE, Dinosaur
HS - SDD, TSMM, ToT, RnR, Fantasmic (will play SWGE by ear)

We will be at an EP area resort which makes hopping to EP an HS "easier"

We like morning EMHs so probably will start at those parks with EMH, but not sure which parks to pair them with!

Thanks!

Unless you are doing the extra concierge FP+, it won’t be easy as your must do’s pretty much need 4+ days of FP+

The Extra Extra EMH would help (to complete DHS in the am) but that would need to be extended.

I’d almost think no FP for an evening at AK and plan to enter FoP 20 minutes before park close.
(Epcot F&W weekend nights will be a madhouse in World Showcase)

To have any FP+ chance at DHS, I’d guess Sunday DHS.
You chose Friday MK but Epcot Future world at night?
But you might AK EMH Saturday AM with more possible later Epcot time? If you can arrive at AK 1 hour before EMH then you can get by with no AK FP+, and that helps Epcot.

Last edited:
Unless you are doing the extra concierge FP+, it won’t be easy as your must do’s pretty much need 4+ days of FP+

The Extra Extra EMH would help (to complete DHS in the am) but that would need to be extended.

I’d almost think no FP for an evening at AK and plan to enter FoP 20 minutes before park close.
(Epcot F&W weekend nights will be a madhouse in World Showcase)
Thanks! Yes, we actually are doing CLFP but didn't think that part was necessary for the park pairing part of it. But if that's helpful info, we will be participating. It will be the second time we do it and it works well for our family. I'm thinking F&W on a Sunday?? Problem this is Veteran's Day Weekend (used it it, will be our 4th trip this time), but it's crowded no matter what.

CLFP should help a bunch and may not mean DHS Sunday.
If you finish DHS on Saturday pm, then you have a sleep in option on Sunday and start at Epcot.

I haven’t heard if SWGE will have any special night effects.
It happened that my 1st Pandora experience was at a night EMH, and I’m very glad it happened that way....which makes me think about Friday going from MK to Epcot for dinner then SWGE the last hour or 2.

Last edited:

CLFP should help a bunch and may not mean DHS Sunday.
If you finish DHS on Saturday pm, then you have a sleep in option on Sunday and start at Epcot.

I haven’t heard if SWGE will have any special night effects.
It happened that my 1st Pandora experience was at a night EMH, and I’m very glad it happened that way....which makes me think about Friday going from MK to Epcot for dinner then SWGE the last hour or 2.
Interesting. I never think to head to a park just for the evening except for dinner and a show.

For the OP, I noticed that you have stayed at the Dolphin several times in the past few years. My family will be there at the end of the month for seven nights, and we are obviously excited about it (even though we don't get "full" Disney perks, the quality will be nice). Is there any advice you can offer me, since we have never stayed there? We have studied the food options at the resort and walking distance to WS and HS, so I feel like we know the basics - but any "insider" experienced tips would be appreciated :)

For the OP, I noticed that you have stayed at the Dolphin several times in the past few years. My family will be there at the end of the month for seven nights, and we are obviously excited about it (even though we don't get "full" Disney perks, the quality will be nice). Is there any advice you can offer me, since we have never stayed there? We have studied the food options at the resort and walking distance to WS and HS, so I feel like we know the basics - but any "insider" experienced tips would be appreciated :)
I'll try to PM you tonight! But def check out the Swan/Dolphin Resort Board here on Dis!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter