4th of July Group Gathering Info

stacktester

DIS Veteran
Ok, I got the contract for the 4th of July GG. If you're in for a full hookup please post and I'll make a list. She has 20 sites on hold. I'm going to sign and return to her on Thursday so that gives us a chance to all get our names on here. I have the number but I'll wait til we have our ducks in a row before posting. Once again the rate is $67.50 which INCLUDES tax. The sites are full hookup.

I have us coming in 6-29-09 and leaving 7-15-09, but that's my dates. I don't think everybody has to have the same.

i check in jun21, thru 5jul. but i have the tent/popup site with military discount. so i'll have to stay where i am, (cheaper). would love to join you all. maybe when we're looping we'll run into your group.

i'm in donnie, thanks so much for taking the time out of your schedule to do this, it is sooooooooooooooooooo appreciated

We are in for July 1 - 5th unless they give us Monday off instead of Friday. I will try and check they never tell us in advance. If I have to I will take more vacation days.

We're there July 2 thru July 14 in a premium pet site. We might need the extra space for all our junk. We'd love to hook up with everyone .

I was offered premium sites but I was under the impression we were trying to save money so I went with full being it offers w/s/e. If anybody wants that type of site your welcome to join in. If not we'll see you at the party.

What the HELL!!!!! You havent been around in weeks...and you chime in with a ONE WORDER???? Are you OK????? Are you sick???? Where the hell ya been, man...these boards NEED YOU!!!!!

"IN".........:sad2:

I'm going to fax Dina the contract on Monday as we have until the 10th to submit it. The reason for delaying it is for everyone to get a chance to see this post.

The following are in with us.

1. AuburnJen92
2.Gatordad
3.Stacktester
4.LornaDuck
5.BigKahuna1 aka premium site snob
6.IBM2010
7.Tigger0624
8.DisneyBishops
9.Millermouseketeers
10.Des1954
11.rnmomnfl
12.keylime359
13.Tungpo1
14.MMKeteer (are you in or out honey) we won't fire any bottle rockets
I'm sure I forgot someone and will fix it as the posts come in.

*Note to everyone with existing ressies. Please do not cancel your ressies until you have an emailed confirmation from this gathering number that will be issued in a few days. I don't want to be responsible if somebody loses a ressie and something changes.

Count us in for July 2nd to the 6th please! :cool1:

I'll cancel our old reservation- we were booked in a partial site for more money per night! WOW!

ME!!! ME!!! Don't forget to count ME!!!

I'm going to take Lazy Days up on their offer for an RV driving class so I can learn how to back in the MH by myself. That way, I can get everything set up so all DH has to do is drive straight to FtW from work. I have no problems driving the MH,,,, I've just never backed it - and I don't care to have DH teach me. There WOULD be a declaration of war if THAT were to take place!!:eek:

ETA: 7/2 thru 7/6

We are in! Arrive the 2nd and leave the 5th. I am making a ressie but still not sure I want to give up my premium site but you never know. :thumbsup2

We need to get the the Fire Works site early this time and trim the stinkin' bushes!

Okay I'll run this by hubby one more time to see if he still wants to go for the 4th and Stacktester we would have two Bt's, so your group's full sites could accomodate us right? Our dates, if we go, would be check in July 3rd out the 5th.

PS
I know dh is gonna ask me about the dogs being able to handle being there for that holiday though, so one more time if those of you that have been there before during 4th of July could you confirm that their won't be any kids or adults shooting off fireworks at thier sites? Thanks!

Deb, Lazy Days said I could take the driving course when we brought our MH and I never took it. I would love to, when are you talking it? I used to drive our Class C but not as comfortable with the class A.

Deb, Lazy Days said I could take the driving course when we brought our MH and I never took it. I would love to, when are you talking it? I used to drive our Class C but not as comfortable with the class A.
I'm not sure yet. They hold them every Friday. It's an all day class, and it's free with your Lazy Days Customer Card. I too, didn't have any problem driving our Class C. I don't have any problems driving the A, but I have never backed it, and I don't want to learn from my DH.:eek: We'd never make it to 36 years if he taught me!:rotfl:

Okay I'll run this by hubby one more time to see if he still wants to go for the 4th and Stacktester we would have two Bt's, so your group's full sites could accomodate us right? Our dates, if we go, would be check in July 3rd out the 5th.

PS
I know dh is gonna ask me about the dogs being able to handle being there for that holiday though, so one more time if those of you that have been there before during 4th of July could you confirm that their won't be any kids or adults shooting off fireworks at thier sites? Thanks!

We've been there three times on the fourth of July and no one has ever set off fireworks around us. My dogs go crazy around loud noises (thunder, fireworks, etc.) so I hope we don't have that problem this year.

Count us in! Arriving 7/3 & checking out 7/5. Won't cancel our other reservation until we/ve confirmed new booking! Should save us $45 for the trip, thank you so much! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter