4th of July Group Gathering Info

Donnie- We're gonna have our Basset and Newfie with us too- so we would need to be in a pet loop too. :confused3

I'll find out the number. I will also request a pet loop. I usually request 900 loop which I think is a pet, aren't they all. I really don't care if pets are in my loop as long as the owner picks up after them and they're not yelping all the time. Ron you're off the list lol. Just kidding.

I'll find out the number. I will also request a pet loop. I usually request 900 loop which I think is a pet, aren't they all. I really don't care if pets are in my loop as long as the owner picks up after them and they're not yelping all the time. Ron you're off the list lol. Just kidding.

LOL without a doubt i have the loudest dogs at the fort!!:lmao:

Picture036-1.jpg

39.jpg

Its on LOL!!!!!:lmao:

FebCampingTrip019.jpg

FebCampingTrip021.jpg

FebCampingTrip073.jpg

FebCampingTrip096.jpg

I don't know what Taz is talking about- my babies are absolute angels!!!!:angel:

Tuggs is only 10 months old now and very small for a Basset- Huggs was 3 mo old in these pics (Prez Day weekend) and is now 2x that size but gentle as a lamb... she will probably spend most of her time in the camper with the AC on full blast though...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! They are sooooooooo cute!!!! I love Bassets!!! We have plans to get another (female) when the Newfie is all growed up and potentially breed her with Tuggs. Tuggs is only about 35 lbs as of his last vet visit... but both parents were on hte bigger side... we'll see... we had a Basset years ago that we rescued- he was almost 90lbs and loved riding in Matts old Bronco- but we had t put a towel on the center console cause of the drool :rotfl2: Tuggs is pretty laid back- but when we took them to the Dog Beach he wanted to play with all the BIG dogs- mostly pits and boxers... he even went right up to a bull mastiff, looked at him and drank right out of his water bowl!!!

Cant wait to meet your pups (and you of course)!

Wait a min.

Jack 55 lbs
Little Jack 78 lbs?????

I guess little jack don't have to listen to his dady any more.

True LOL but then again none of mine listen bassets are very stubborn especially mine they are very very spoiled. Just ask Donnie

True LOL but then again none of mine listen bassets are very stubborn especially mine they are very very spoiled. Just ask Donnie

I've never known of a Basset to stubborn!!!! NO WAY!!! :lmao:

Tuggs turns stubborness into a higher art form. Ask Matt though- I spoil my dogs rotten- he claims I treat the dogs better than I treat him!!! :confused3

When can we call in our group ressies? Did I miss the number? thank you

I got the number for everyone to call today but Dina asked that I wait until Friday to post it so they can get it in the computer.

I'm asking for a pet loop so that our friends with dogs can be in our loop. Does anybody have any request that need to be mentioned up front?

I'm not asking for beer, Kungaloosh supplies or free golf carts. BTW Pete, do you still have the 1.75 Capt. Morgan that Rog left last year lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter