4th of July Group Gathering Info

Latest Update:
I've added Ron. Still waiting on MMKeteer. I talked to Dina today and she said Monday was fine so any of you wanting in please jump on board.

So sorry, since we have to use the company truck I still have to run it by Dad. But, DH, the kids and I are on board. I have put the dates on dad's calendar and I am waiting for him to settle back into a routine as he has been at the Florida State Fair grounds for the past week and half at a horse show. I should be able to give you a definite answer by next week. Oh an by the way I will be holding you to the "no bottle rockets" thing! LOL!

Hey Donnie! You want me to stop by the Fireworks store in SC and get those launchers again for this year? Last years were awsome but it is kind of dry this year. Think Disney would mind?

I got the number for everyone to call today but Dina asked that I wait until Friday to post it so they can get it in the computer.

I'm asking for a pet loop so that our friends with dogs can be in our loop. Does anybody have any request that need to be mentioned up front?

I'm not asking for beer, Kungaloosh supplies or free golf carts. BTW Pete, do you still have the 1.75 Capt. Morgan that Rog left last year lol.

Sounds good! Thanks again!

Cannot wait. It was 80 and sunny yesterday and 39 with steady rain today. Good ole Texas weather.

Texas is a great place to live. You can power shift your themostat between heat and cool almost daily! As a matter of fact, I almost hate to say this to anyone who lives up north (including my sister in Wisconsin) but I had to have my AC worked on today. On a different note, are there any planned activities for the Fourth of July grand gathering?

I tried figuring out how to pm everybody at once and couldn't do it. Sorry, I'm stooooopid. I really don't want our number out there until our original people get booked. Others who didn't sign up can use the info and the one's who originally signed up could be excluded. Please pm me tonight and I'll give you the info. I have to go back to the plant at 1600 so if anybody pm's me and get's the info I'll let them know to give it to others. I gave the # to Bigkahuna1 and tigger0624. If they don't mind giving the info to our list folks that would be great.

I tried figuring out how to pm everybody at once and couldn't do it. Sorry, I'm stooooopid. I really don't want our number out there until our original people get booked. Others who didn't sign up can use the info and the one's who originally signed up could be excluded. Please pm me tonight and I'll give you the info. I have to go back to the plant at 1600 so if anybody pm's me and get's the info I'll let them know to give it to others. I gave the # to Bigkahuna1 and tigger0624. If they don't mind giving the info to our list folks that would be great.

Donnie,

I did not get anything?

Guess what...I'm stooooopid too LOL...don't think I've ever sent a PM so if someone who is more adept than I can PM me the group reservation #, I'd appreciate it. :)

I just called and made my reservation, made it from the 2nd to the 7th, they said I can delete days if I need to. I am still not sure what day we are going to have off of work.
Our life is up in the air right now, my Husband has a spot on his kidney and he is being sent to Moffit Cancer Center for them to take a closer look, the Doctor here didn't like what he saw. I am hoping everything is ok, we have reservations for the group on Memorial Day Weekend also.
He is very nervous about the outcome, and is hoping that we still can go on all the trips we are planning. Please keep him in your prayers.

I just called and made my reservation, made it from the 2nd to the 7th, they said I can delete days if I need to. I am still not sure what day we are going to have off of work.
Our life is up in the air right now, my Husband has a spot on his kidney and he is being sent to Moffit Cancer Center for them to take a closer look, the Doctor here didn't like what he saw. I am hoping everything is ok, we have reservations for the group on Memorial Day Weekend also.
He is very nervous about the outcome, and is hoping that we still can go on all the trips we are planning. Please keep him in your prayers.

Lornaduck, your hubby is in our prayers. Tell that old doctor that your hubby doesn't have time for stuff like this, he needs to be at Disney!:rotfl: ;)

Lorna, he is in our prayers also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter