5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
dzneprincess said:
hi stace!!

Hey...I'm not alone! Hi !!!!

Was actually signing off to throw some laundry in.:laundy:
Why can't we all wear disposable clothes??

justmestace said:
Hey...I'm not alone! Hi !!!!

Was actually signing off to throw some laundry in.:laundy:
Why can't we all wear disposable clothes??

good ??? for that matter why cant alll food cooking and consuming be done on disposables?

chip&dale&fun said:
I'm back - you are gone???????

I'm back now. Nap is over. It felt really great! :banana:

Maybe I'll have a brewski now while I continue to pack.

At least the weather forecast has changed to being pretty good from pretty cra......

scuba diver said:
I'm back now. Nap is over. It felt really great! :banana:

Maybe I'll have a brewski now while I continue to pack.

At least the weather forecast has changed to being pretty good from pretty cra......

No nap for me - I am trying to tone down the blue on Sam's Coz. photos......

for the book you now...

oh, he is napping......

Virgil - I need help...I wnt to include your wonderful toast from last night of the ship....

The search function is not working???

Can you repost???

Thanks

chip&dale&fun said:
No nap for me - I am trying to tone down the blue on Sam's Coz. photos......

for the book you now...

oh, he is napping......

Don't you know that the water is suspose to be Blue?

Is anyone else getting a lot of pop-ups here on the DIS boards? If not, how come it's just me?

This is from weather.com for Anchorage:

Jul 13
11.gif
Few Showers63°/54°30%
blank.gif
63°F

Fri
Jul 14

11.gif
Showers63°/53°40%
blank.gif
63°F
Care for Your Plants in the Rain
Sat
Jul 15

11.gif
Showers63°/53°40%
blank.gif
63°F

This is from Acuweather:
Thursday, Jul 13
03.gif
Sun and some clouds. Winds from the WSW at 9 mph. High: 72° FRealFeel®: 69° F
35.gif

Thursday Night: Patchy clouds. Winds from the S at 10 mph.Low: 56° FRealFeel: 54° F

Friday, Jul 14
03.gif
Partial sunshine. Winds from the SSW at 10 mph.High: 74° FRealFeel: 71° F
35.gif
Friday Night: Patchy clouds. Winds from the SSW at 9 mph.Low: 57° FRealFeel: 56° F

Saturday, Jul 15
03.gif
Partial sunshine. Winds from the N at 8 mph.High: 73° FRealFeel: 71° F
07.gif
Saturday Night: Considerable clouds. Winds from the SSW at 5 mph.Low: 57° FRealFeel: 58° F

Okay, so know I am confused. One says rain, the other says sunshine. I guess that means 50% chance of rain? :confused3

Maybe I'm obsessing to much about the weather and should just pack and don't worry about it!! :rotfl:

Dancind said:
Is anyone else getting a lot of pop-ups here on the DIS boards? If not, how come it's just me?

Not me.

You should talk to your tech guy and have him fix it....unless he is at the Hole today.

scuba diver said:
This is from weather.com for Anchorage:

Jul 13
11.gif
Few Showers63°/54°30%
blank.gif
63°F

Fri
Jul 14

11.gif
Showers63°/53°40%
blank.gif
63°F
Care for Your Plants in the Rain
Sat
Jul 15

11.gif
Showers63°/53°40%
blank.gif
63°F

This is from Acuweather:
Thursday, Jul 13
03.gif
Sun and some clouds. Winds from the WSW at 9 mph. High: 72° FRealFeel®: 69° F
35.gif

Thursday Night: Patchy clouds. Winds from the S at 10 mph.Low: 56° FRealFeel: 54° F

Friday, Jul 14
03.gif
Partial sunshine. Winds from the SSW at 10 mph.High: 74° FRealFeel: 71° F
35.gif
Friday Night: Patchy clouds. Winds from the SSW at 9 mph.Low: 57° FRealFeel: 56° F

Saturday, Jul 15
03.gif
Partial sunshine. Winds from the N at 8 mph.High: 73° FRealFeel: 71° F
07.gif
Saturday Night: Considerable clouds. Winds from the SSW at 5 mph.Low: 57° FRealFeel: 58° F

Okay, so know I am confused. One says rain, the other says sunshine. I guess that means 50% chance of rain? :confused3

Maybe I'm obsessing to much about the weather and should just pack and don't worry about it!! :rotfl:

Sounds like heaven to me. Short sleeves with a jacket. Sweatshirt for night.

Dancind said:

Nope. I think the stock answer is to check your pop-up guard. I don't know how that's done though. I love being such a big help.

HEY! Camera-savvy and generally smart people! Can someone tell me in simple terms what an SLR camera is and why it's better than a plain old digital???

1130179935974.jpg

Mr. Scuba.....*I* baked the cake! :)
I did have help from a very special bundt cake pan though. :) King Arthur flour had it in their catalog and KT saw it 4 months ago and said that's what she wanted. Very easy to make. It came with a "cake by scratch" recipe but I opted for box mix. :)

I did find some plastic starfish and a seahorse. Also put a drink umbrella in the sand. :)

They are home from camp. Had a good time. We took the camp cat back to see his home and of course he was mauled by all the kids in the camp. He's VERY glad to be home! :)

Off to sing our happy birthdays to KT. :)

Diana - do you mean separate pop-ups or google ads near the top of the page?

Can't help with the separate pop-ups I don't get them or even a notice from my pop-up blocker of them. If it is the google ads at the top of the page you can get rid of them by changing to the DCL format shell. Of course then you will always get a Dreams Unlimited ad :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter