5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDWLVR said:
Now, now - we won't have any of that. What we learned on the 12/18 thread is that we have a built in support group! If one of us need prayers - we all give them. If one of us needs support - we all give it. If one of us needs a little cheering up - we are there. You do know us and you are part of us! Same with you Maria - we are out to make this cruise the best cruise with the best group of DIS'ers!
BUt I wanna be the resident pest! ;)

WDWLVR said:
:bday: Happy Birthday Jim! :bday:

Thanks Mary and others. The party is tonight. Nothing like cooking your own birthday dinner, but at least I'm getting what I want. Matt is actually cooking the prime rib.

It was really nice of OhioMinnie and kids to fly down for my birthday. I just wish we could have provided better weather. Chilly and grey, just like Ohio weather. The kids will still be in the pool today, once Lisa gets home from the gym. Even having KT here can't keep Lisa from the gym.

It looks like we are going to WDW tomorrow since it is not going to be good beach weather. Going to try and arrange a Blue Springs stop of the way, after all it is my birthday. That has to be good for something.

scuba diver said:
Thanks Mary and others. The party is tonight. Nothing like cooking your own birthday dinner, but at least I'm getting what I want. Matt is actually cooking the prime rib.

It was really nice of OhioMinnie and kids to fly down for my birthday. I just wish we could have provided better weather. Chilly and grey, just like Ohio weather. The kids will still be in the pool today, once Lisa gets home from the gym. Even having KT here can't keep Lisa from the gym.

It looks like we are going to WDW tomorrow since it is not going to be good beach weather. Going to try and arrange a Blue Springs stop of the way, after all it is my birthday. That has to be good for something.

Oh yeah! Now Jim is gonna slide in here at the last minute with his pretend talk of "birthdays" and "pools" and "friends"...hmphhhh.....we all know what you really after you pirate man you!!!!pirate:

I reeeeaaaalllly wanted #3000... but Elizabeth needs to be in Orlando in an hour for yet another cheer competition... oh well- I'll shoot for 4000.

Happy Birthday, Jim- hope its a good one!!!!

Don't think I don't know what y'all are doing....trying to psyche me out...trying to get me to think...Oh its okay, they are all gone I can step away from the computer for just a minute! Then wham that's when you come in with fingers blazing!!! I'm on to you!!:rotfl:

kikipug said:
I reeeeaaaalllly wanted #3000... but Elizabeth needs to be in Orlando in an hour for yet another cheer competition... oh well- I'll shoot for 4000.

Happy Birthday, Jim- hope its a good one!!!!

NOT BAD ENOUGH!!!:teeth: :rotfl2:

:banana: I just realized I got the TOP of the 200th page! I guess that is worth a bit of dancing!!!:banana: :dancer: :dancer: :jumping1:

Really I just came back to wish Jim Happy Birthday again. Honest. ;)

3000! Woo Hoo!

We may now return to our regular discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter