5 days and I'm starting to panic!

jennypenny

DIS Veteran
OK, we've camped before, and we've gone to disney before, but we've never camped at disney before. We leave on Tuesday, and I'm starting to panic. We have a popup camper with a bathroom, but we could only get a partial hookup site. From what I've read, we should request the 1500 loop (we have 3 kids 7,4,4 months). What am I forgetting to do??? We'll be there through the Saturday before easter. We plan on doing a lot park stuff next week before the easter crowd starts to arrive. Then we'll do more non-park stuff as we get closer to easter.

We did buy a grey water tank, and we're bringing that pesky screen room, but what else am I forgetting???

Thanks,
Jenny fretting in Philadelphia:eek:

Don't worry--we always begin to panic when time gets close, too! It sounds like you've covered all the major things, just think about your family and what you need. And don't worry too much--there are tons of stores in the area!

Have fun planning!!

The main thing is to check your camping gear and tow vehicle. Be sure your propane tank is full or has enough to get you through the trip. Don't sweat too much over food/drinks and odds and ends. There are plenty of food stores close by and a super Walmart not far away.

If you want a full hook site (we get one with our popup) keep checking back. Ask at check in if you can upgrade. The camp ground is not all that full right now. We called last Friday and could have gotten in for the weekend but I just can't make myself pay $75 a night for a campsite when we live so close and can wait for the value season. (I'm a cheapskate) Besides we will be there this weekend at the Wyndham Resort at DTD for only 65/nt

Take a deep breath drive safe and have fun in the Sun.

Spend lots of money, we need all the help we can get down here.

I almost forgot. Be sure to bring bikes if you can. It's a big campground.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter