555 Boulder Ridge Villa Points Available - as low as $14.50pp - October use year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojomanny

Mouseketeer
I have 555 Boulder Ridge Villa (formerly Villas at the Wilderness Lodge) available for rent.

I love the property. You can take a boat to MK or just around Bay Lake and the Seven Seas Lagoon. You can take an afternoon break from the Parks and relax poolside, rent a boat or take a bike ride over to Fort Wilderness and then head back to the parks in the evening. It's easy to get to Hoop De Doo Revue and Mickey's BBQ. I just love how convenient it is to have so many options from one location.

I am a Disney Veteran and can help you with Magical Express, dining reservations and hints, tips and ideas to make your vacation more memorable and enjoyable.

<200 points $17.00 per point
201-399 points $15.50 per point
400-555 points $14.50 per point

I can provide references to validate that I am not a scam artist plus you can search my screen name on Disboard and see I have been on Disboards since 2000 and have a lot of postings, though I am not as active as I once was.

Please let me know how I can help you have a Magical Vacation.

I have 555 Boulder Ridge Villa (formerly Villas at the Wilderness Lodge) available for rent.

I love the property. You can take a boat to MK or just around Bay Lake and the Seven Seas Lagoon. You can take an afternoon break from the Parks and relax poolside, rent a boat or take a bike ride over to Fort Wilderness and then head back to the parks in the evening. It's easy to get to Hoop De Doo Revue and Mickey's BBQ. I just love how convenient it is to have so many options from one location.

I am a Disney Veteran and can help you with Magical Express, dining reservations and hints, tips and ideas to make your vacation more memorable and enjoyable.

I can provide references to validate that I am not a scam artist plus you can search my screen name on Disboard and see I have been on Disboards since 2000 and have a lot of postings, though I am not as active as I once was.

Hi I need 18 points that I can use to book a reservation online tonight for December 2018 check in
I am short and member services is closed so I cannot purchase the extra with them to complete the booking
I would need them transferred to me. This is my first time doing this so if I am off on how the process works
Thanks

Ok. I am still interested. The room I wanted is gone already. I am a Boulder Ridge owner as well and would still like to buy some additional points from you so that I don’t run into this issue again in the future. We are new owners and this is our first trip so the buying/transferring point thing is new to me. If your interested I would love to work with you

Do you still have points available...

My family is looking to for points for a 2BR villa to Boulder Ridge, August 6-15, 2019.

Would you have enough and what would the final cost be?

Do you still have points available...

My family is looking to for points for a 2BR villa to Boulder Ridge, August 6-15, 2019.

Would you have enough and what would the final cost be?

There is currently a 2BR available, it is 446 points which would be $6467

Please let me know if you're interested

Do you still have points available? I wanted to use them at Animal Kingdom lodge. Need 327 for 2 bedrpom

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter