60 days of Free Disney Vacations sweepstakes!

Thank you for posting about the sweepstakes! Very nice of you. I hope someone from the DIS wins! :goodvibes

I entered!! So excited it doesn't sound like they publicly announce the names. The bottom of the rules say to write in if you want a complete list of winners.

We're already booked for September of this year at POFQ, but we'll enter, and hope to win a summer trip to Anaheim, that'd be sweet!:rotfl:

I have a silly question: it says that only 1 person per cell/address can enter. Does this mean 1 person per household address or email address? If it means household, that means only me or DH can enter, right?:confused:

I have a silly question: it says that only 1 person per cell/address can enter. Does this mean 1 person per household address or email address? If it means household, that means only me or DH can enter, right?:confused:

i think it means email address..because it does not specifically say "Household"
other giveaways like the southwest, says one per household...

dont know if that helps or not..

i know at my house I am the only entering just to be safe..

Has anyone been able to enter the sweepstakes today? I've been entering each day so far except today when I got this screen message:

When I click on the Enter Now button, I get another screen that says:

Error, Sorry, a communications error occured

What does this mean? Please help :-)

whenever I get that error message I just try to enter on another program (ie., Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc).

So far Firefox has been working for me and I've been able to enter every day.

Does anyone remember when the first drawing is going to be held?:goodvibes

today starts the second week of entering

remember the drawings will occur on the Wednesday's for the previous weeks entries

so keep entering everyday!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter