• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

615 points for rent $15 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is available for 6 nights checking in the 3rd checking out the 9th 396 points theme park view !!

Thanks so much for checking. Is theme park view the only view available? I'll run this by my sister-in-law who is traveling with me and see what she says.

Thanks so much for checking. Is theme park view the only view available? I'll run this by my sister-in-law who is traveling with me and see what she says.
Yes ! Other views only have 1 night ! I've stayed there before with the theme park view ! It's a few extra points but i can tell you that you wouldn't regret it !

Assuming there is no availability..
April 3-10th AK or OKW
Studio standard or value room
2 adults 2 kids

I hope you can help me I;m new to this!
Thank you

Looking for 2 BR from March 31 to April 6th. Any resort, but if OKW needs to be need near elevator due to one traveler having mobility issues

Thanks so much for checking!
What about April 17th - 24th instead- Is that available at AK?
When are you able to book at AK?

Thanks again- Sorry I'm still up in the air with my dates! :P I'm hoping to get a deal on flights too..

I'm looking for two nights at the Beach Club the Week of March 18th - dates are flexible.

Is there any availability at BC or YC for Nov. 14th - 15th ? ONE night only. Would possibly consider Boardwalk. Also how much?

Hey,

Last minute (first time Disney Travelers!) checking

September 19th - 22nd 2018

Anything available? Preference for closest to Magical Kingdom first.

Last edited:
I am looking at 2-nights for December 7-9, 2018 in WDW. I'm not sure what is available. Studio or 1 bedroom? My preference would be a Poly studio but know that's highly unlikely. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter