7/18/2010 Mickey's Baltic Ballyhoo!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had one on the East Bound Repo!

And what is wrong with a hairy chest unless it is on one of the ladies!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

Nothing wrong with hairy chest per say just seeing a lot of them parading in line is not a sight I want to see on my holiday :eek:

Nothing wrong with hairy chest per say just seeing a lot of them parading in line is not a sight I want to see on my holiday :eek:

It is the hairy back contest's that you have to watch out for!:rotfl2: :sick: :scared:

Oops I guess I should not be talking!:lmao:

You mean a grape nuts holder?:rotfl: :3dglasses :scared1:

Oh that's nasty!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well okay, but it is also a most excellant place to stuff dollar bills during a money dance!:lmao: :lmao: : :lmao:

OMG....never heard that before. : :scared: :lmao:

I would not know as I have not seen one personally!:3dglasses

I have only heard stories!:scared1: : :lmao:

Just remember that this is a family board folks :rotfl2:: And Robert you had the cheek to ask me if it was Izzi Does Disney over on part 3 :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Just remember that this is a family board folks :rotfl2:: And Robert you had the cheek to ask me if it was Izzi Does Disney over on part 3 :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Yup but that's a different thread!:lmao:

And you are posting out of context!:happytv:

Ow well off to get my son!

My gosh you can tell everyone is back from holiday mode and theres a pirate: very soon, question is will we reach it ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter