• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

7/18/2010 Mickey's Baltic Ballyhoo!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, you can't go to any beach in Europe without seeing a lot more of most people than you would have chosen to:goodvibes

But these people were in public parks and they were, for the most part, old and wrinkly. :scared:

Definately is an eye opening experience to say the least.

On my RCCL cruise there was a "sexiest legs contest" among the men, judged by women who felt up their legs as they danced around . . . also there was a belly flop contest with these enormous guys . . . is anyone rethinking the value of a DCL cruise right about now?;)

That was soooooo totally my conclusion as well :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I'm the only one up everyone else is in bed and there are some really strange noise coming from the top of the house. It sound like running water and a herd of elephants :confused3 :confused3
Its Hanuka Hary only he is late with a hairy chest & a speedo:lmao:

Oh & a couple of little dradles!:rotfl2:

On my RCCL cruise there was a "sexiest legs contest" among the men, judged by women who felt up their legs as they danced around . . . also there was a belly flop contest with these enormous guys . . . is anyone rethinking the value of a DCL cruise right about now?;)

Not a cruise sanctioned one, just a naturally occurring one when you were aroung the Quiet Cove pool . . .

Yep, you can't go to any beach in Europe without seeing a lot more of most people than you would have chosen to:goodvibes
Nope it was run by the those 2 nit wit's Bill & Ted or whatever!:rotfl2: :lmao:

But these people were in public parks and they were, for the most part, old and wrinkly. :scared:

Definately is an eye opening experience to say the least.

The size of the coverings seem sadly a complete parallel relationship to the attractiveness of the person's body . . . as the attractiveness decreases, so does the coverage:confused3

The size of the coverings seem sadly a complete parallel relationship to the attractiveness of the person's body . . . as the attractiveness decreases, so does the coverage:confused3

Must be from all the drinking they do over there. :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter