7/18/2010 Mickey's Baltic Ballyhoo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I cannot resist using polysyllabic words. It comes from having prodigious vocabulary from my eclectic taste in literature.
My eyes are glazing over, dear!
So that literature you are talking about is all your "spaceman" and "cowboy" books? :lmao:

“The last word is the most dangerous of infernal machines; and husband and wife should no more fight to get it than they would struggle for the possession of a lighted bomb-shell” -- Douglas Jerrold
So Julie, what you're really saying is Andrew should always let me have the last word? :rotfl:

My eyes are glazing over, dear!
So that literature you are talking about is all your "spaceman" and "cowboy" books? :lmao:

So Julie, what you're really saying is Andrew should always let me have the last word? :rotfl:

No, the mysteries and when I was in school, epic poetry, and the occasional gothic romance.

Maybe we should let your dear darling DH have the last word. :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: Nah, we'll just let him think he can have it. :dance3: :grouphug:

Barb, I never expect to have the last word. I am the only male in this household.

poor man, he's so abused! :rolleyes:

postcards, as in plural? :rotfl2:

next he's going to want us to buy him a present!

I did notice postcards but I just ignored it.
If he wants a present bought we'll just take a picture of it and mail it to him that way he gets his present and mail. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I did notice postcards but I just ignored it.
If he wants a present bought we'll just take a picture of it and mail it to him that way he gets his present and mail. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
we'll make sure to take a picture of Creme Brule for him too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter