7 month success at Aulani in June?

We were able to book 2 weeks in June at the 7 month mark. We managed to get a 2 bedroom ocean view. It was a bit tricky but it can be done. I started calling a week before the original date I wanted to leave- finally I got an opening (we are leaving on a Tuesday-TOMORROW- but once I got the first week locked in I didn't have any trouble getting the second. Leaving on a Tuesday wasn't our first choice but if you can be a little flexible you can make it work.

We got back almost 2 weeks now from our AWESOME Grad Celebration!:thumbsup2

Great times at Aulani!party:

College celebration or hs for your family? Whatever the case, ENJOY!:cheer2:

We booked right at the 7 month mark and were only able to get Ocean View Studio. We wait listed for a One Bedroom and it never came through. We arrive in two days. Kind of bummed we could not get the One Bedroom.

We got back almost 2 weeks now from our AWESOME Grad Celebration!:thumbsup2

Great times at Aulani!party:

College celebration or hs for your family? Whatever the case, ENJOY!:cheer2:

Our oldest's High School graduation. We have 3 sons (the other two are in HS as well). I can only guess what the other two will want to do.... Guess I'll just have to suck it up and go back a few more times! Lol

This was our Youngest Sons HS Graduation...
"We're Moving" in the Right Direction...First Trip to WDW, Childless Planned for December...WOW, REALLY????:thumbsup2

ENJOY your celebration!:banana::dance3:

GREAT TIMES in Aulani!:beach:

We got a 2 bedroom dedicated ocean view on the first call at the 7 month window. We just got home - we were there June 7 - June 14th

We got the first week of July 1 BR Oceanview, booked it at exactly the 7 month park....Rooms were all booked by the mid afternoon that same day

So OV seems doable, but has anyone been successful in getting a standard view in a 2 bedroom or a studio at the 7 month mark? Thank you!

At 7 month, for 2 BR, initially wanted standard to conserve points.

No island view either, so booked pool view, dedicated. Waitlisted for island view, either dedicated or lock off and waitlist came through about 3 weeks later for island view lock off!:cool1: HAPPY, saved some points plus was on a much HIGHER FLOOR! I believe pool view maxs out at 7th floor! Would have preferred dedicated with the 2 queens in 2nd bedroom, but very pleased with the island view. Wasn't a big deal...2 older sons, switched off with the pull out couch and the bed. Pull out sofa was VERY COMFORTABLE!:thumbsup2

Loved the Long Wing of Ewa Tower! GORGEOUS ocean view without using ocean view category points!

BEST OF LUCK BOOKING...YOU'LL LOVE AULANI!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter