Including A Special Stop
At Tortola

Here are the links to our previous segments of our cruise meet thread:

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

This is chapter #4! :goodvibes

Weather Links for our Cruise

Check out the Tortola Treasure Seeker's Web Site (cruise members only)
http://web.me.com/jenbanderson/Cruise/Welcome.html

Tortolashirt3.jpg

The itinerary will be something like this
Saturday: Port Canaveral - Casual...
Sunday: At Sea - Formal...
Monday: At Sea - Casual...
Tuesday: Tortola - Tropical/Pirate Night...
Wednesday: St. Thomas - Casual...
Thursday: At Sea - Semi-formal...
Friday: Castaway Cay - Casual...

THREAD NAME:-

(Suggested by: CustardTart)
The Tortola Treasure Seekers

Honorary members of this cruise.
CustardTart
PrincessMom2002

In case your wondering, here are the dates when the Window opens for the Aug 2009 cruise.

105 Days
Excursions, Palo Dining, Kids Club
Suite Guests, Romance Plan 05/02/2009

90 Days
Castaway Club Members Only 05/17/2009

75 Days
All Cruise Line Guests 06/01/2009

We are doing a Fish Exchange on this cruise

If you would like to be part of the FE Exchange.

please send Kritter the following information:

Room number
Real Name/Dis Name
How many adults traveling and how many children (if any) in your party

In case you missed it

50 weeks until the August 15 th, 2009 Tortola Treasure Seekers Cruise:dance3: :cheer2:

Let the Party Begin
:cheer2: :dance3: :hippie: pixiedust: :beach: :clown: :jumping1: :rainbow: :Pinkbounc :dumbo: :simba: :maleficen party: :dancer: :rockband:

Welcome to the Labor Day Weekend

AWESOME,, Thanks ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh!!! A shiny new thread!!! :goodvibes Thank you for making me an honorary member!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Found you! Hope everyone is having a good labor day weekend. Things here continue to hum along. I'm supposed to have surgery on Tuesday but have developed a lovely cold/viral kind of thing. Been pumping zicam and OJ and water to get it to go away so I don't have to postpone.

Got to book the excursions for our Nov. 29 Western Caribbean last night. Got Palo brunch and dinner for the days we wanted, parasailing on CC, and we booked 2 excursions on GC and Cozumel (beach break and dolphin swim, respectively) that we may or may not keep. We know that on GC the beaches are pretty accessible and we love the beach in front of the westin so we may just go and plop our towels down on the sand there and then eat at their restaurant. Maybe they'll let us sneak in the pool if we buy lunch and drinks from em. In Coz, we may just go to Paradise beach and forgo the dolphin swim. It is remarkably more expensive than the one we just did in Cabo and it is a quite long (4 hour) excursion. We wanted to leave time to go to Paradise even if we did swim with the mammals but I doubt we'd want to do it after that much time. Decisions. Decisions.

Happy Labor Day!

Found you! Hope everyone is having a good labor day weekend. Things here continue to hum along. I'm supposed to have surgery on Tuesday but have developed a lovely cold/viral kind of thing. Been pumping zicam and OJ and water to get it to go away so I don't have to postpone.

Got to book the excursions for our Nov. 29 Western Caribbean last night. Got Palo brunch and dinner for the days we wanted, parasailing on CC, and we booked 2 excursions on GC and Cozumel (beach break and dolphin swim, respectively) that we may or may not keep. We know that on GC the beaches are pretty accessible and we love the beach in front of the westin so we may just go and plop our towels down on the sand there and then eat at their restaurant. Maybe they'll let us sneak in the pool if we buy lunch and drinks from em. In Coz, we may just go to Paradise beach and forgo the dolphin swim. It is remarkably more expensive than the one we just did in Cabo and it is a quite long (4 hour) excursion. We wanted to leave time to go to Paradise even if we did swim with the mammals but I doubt we'd want to do it after that much time. Decisions. Decisions.

Happy Labor Day!

Sounds like some good excursions!!:goodvibes

Thanks Ed, for gettin' our new "digs". How is everyone? We actually had nothing to do this weekend:confused3 , I love it!! The next 5 weekends I have birthday parties on Saturday, so I will be quite busy with them. :scared1:

Some pics of Jordan on her 1st day of school and soccer.
IMG_0914.jpg

another practice
IMG_1225.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

1st day without uniforms
IMG_1248.jpg

IMG_1259.jpg

she wanted to wear the uniform- even though they didn't have to until next week
IMG_1267.jpg

wow thread 4 already!!!! so how many threads do you guys think will we have by the time we cruise???? lol

Nikki-Wonderful pictures, Jordan looks soo cute!!!!

Ed-
Thanks for starting the new thread and making me an honorary member!!

Nikki-
Great pics of Jordan!

Jeff-
I hope for your sake, surgery doesn't have to be postponed. That's always a pain!

Everyone else, I hope you are having a nice long weekend. :)

Some pics of Jordan on her 1st day of school and soccer.
IMG_0914.jpg

another practice
IMG_1225.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

1st day without uniforms
IMG_1248.jpg

IMG_1259.jpg

she wanted to wear the uniform- even though they didn't have to until next week
IMG_1267.jpg

Nikki,,

Great pics. of Jordon she looks soo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,, Ed for starting the new thread... !!!!!!!!!!!!

Good,, Night all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed-
Thanks for starting the new thread and making me an honorary member!!

Nikki-
Great pics of Jordan!

Jeff-
I hope for your sake, surgery doesn't have to be postponed. That's always a pain!

Everyone else, I hope you are having a nice long weekend. :)

Please send your membership dues to my attention.... :rotfl2:

Picture-perfect weather here this weekend!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter