8/15/09-Eastern-Tortola Treasure Seekers #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in CT up for dinner on Sunday? We are meeting Jane and her family on Sunday evening for dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Everyone,,,

The weather here was simply beautiful today.....The kids had camp for a few hours this afternoon and then they had friends over for swimming and dinner........

All this talk about packing I need to get going on it but seem to never have the time to do it.....I have to say I feel soo disorganized for this trip. I have the door signs done and t-shirts done but that is totally it....No clothes laid out etc........Not sure why but just really busy this summer with the kids being home and all and all of their friends over all of the time....I need to get on the ball this weekend for sure.....

Jen, can you send the password again for the website....Do you want to chat this week about the FE list or do you think we are all set??

Kristin -

I was happy to see that you had a bit of time to yourself today since the girls were at camp! :goodvibes Then, I saw that the girls had friends over for swimming and dinner and knew you must have had a busy evening! :rotfl:

I will send you a PM in a few minutes with the password again!

I don't think we need to do anything more with the FE list - you can check it out on the website though. I will be around most the day tomorrow though if you want to chat at all.

Hope you enjoy your time to yourself again tomorrow! Keep on packing...we are almost there!!!:cool1:

Jen

Ok cleaning up the place, wow look at this trash from last nights party,
I better remeber to bring this to the new place

Didn't get a note about it but closing now that you have moved and this thread is at the limit. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter