P1020078.jpg

P1020076.jpg

P1020074.jpg

Mine
P1020072.jpg

P1020071.jpg

P1020073.jpg

Hi Debi
Not Lorri but the meet will be on Sunday August 3rd.
We plan on meeting at Johnny's Pizzaria on W44th St at about 11:45am

Hope you can join us, the more the merrier

DH usually works Sunday morning, but I will see if he can take the day off. Otherwise, I will be there sans husband, maybe one of the girls will come with me if they are not working. Sounds like fun, what could be better than meeting new friends over pizza in NYC???? I am psyched!

Debi

Hey folks! Trying to finalize my FE gift...

I really need the jpg of the graphic of our itinerary... you know the one with all the ports of call that comes from the DCL website. When I try to pull it from there, its not that clear...

Hi Sil,

Is this the image you need? I got this from the DCL site about a year ago - it was actually 4 separate images that I pieced together into this one...

PanamaCruiseMap_DCL2.jpg

Hope this helps.

Pamela

I hear ya on that. I'm so not looking forward to my MC bill when it comes in. I think we've got just about all we need to finish packing. Just need to find another formal for myself. And DH plans to get a tuxedo for DS, too. Personally I don't think a 3yo needs a tux, but if daddy wants his son to have one who am I to argue???

Have you checked out Ebay? This is the seller I have bought a few dresses for DD from and she now carries tuxes. I got one for about $25 for DS9 to wear this cruise. http://stores.ebay.com/Angelickids_Boys-Tuxedo_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ2QQftidZ2QQtZkm

:thumbsup2 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

So 130 Rooms with FE gifts, theresgoing to be a lot of excess baggage charges at the airports unless you ship?pirate:

Andrew, you aren't participating, so just stay out of it!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yes, there are about 130 cabins and even more people if you are doing a per person gift, but we will all make it work however is best for us . . .:thumbsup2

Lorri, Where is the meet, DH and I would love to come if we can join you, I believe we are free.
Debi

I think you got the info, but it is Aug 3 at 11:45, at John's Pizzeria on W. 44th between 7th and 8th Avenues (across from Phantom).

Had a great time today at the S.F. Dis meet. Thanks to Renegade7-Johanna
for opening up her beautiful home to our group. We had a great lunch and then walked across the street to Johanna's. It was nice to be able to put faces to names. Met CaptinCrash and his wonderful family, Got2travel-Monica
Grandmax3-Chris, our host Renegade7 my sister also made the trip Luvmy3boys- Penny and my nephew Noah. I wish I knew how to post pics. I will have to see if I can have my DD help me. If not maybe Captain Crash will post a few. A good time was had by all. Thanks again Renegade7 for your hospitality.

Are you sure Tom took any pictures to share? :rolleyes1 :lmao: :lmao:

Awesome, thanks Tom, so I guess any time would be good.

Debi

Come join us on the noon zip line! There's several DIS families going at noon. I know the 1:00 p.m. was sold out by the time we booked it in May. Also, it took about a week for Los Veranos to respond to our reservation request, so you need to start early!

I realize that you are already leaving for the port...but, Ihad to say I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!!* I can think of two vacations that I threatened the life of our oldest son..... The last time he was 26yrs old and it was 2AM and we were leaving the house at 3AM -- he decided to smart off (about Disney & we were on our way to the 10nt Southern) one more time...I told he I had no problem throwing his hiney overboard if he spoiled this trip for his father! LOL! But, I said it at the top of my lungs.... then he had the BEST time!!! Tells all of his friends that they HAVE to do go on DCL, etc...!
Well ya know, at 26,he doesn't have to go at all! :laughing:

Just got in from the Mirage where we met Stace and her husband Jay for Dinner , and we both agreed that we were the first to have a DIS meet and it seems we will be the last till the cruise ... How cool is that :cool1: :cool1:

Dinner was wonderful and of course the company was better. Im tired now , 2 nights down on the strip is rough , even for a local ...LOL pirate:

We had a great time with two other families here in Denver today! :cool1: We met at Tokyo Joe's downtown and had a great visit. The younger two were so cute, they kept passing notes to each other from one end of the table to the other.:lmao: After pictures though, we caught them talking up a storm. We are all looking forward to our trip and meeting everyone else on the ship.:wizard:

Had a great time today at the S.F. Dis meet. Thanks to Renegade7-Johanna
for opening up her beautiful home to our group. We had a great lunch and then walked across the street to Johanna's. It was nice to be able to put faces to names. Met CaptinCrash and his wonderful family, Got2travel-Monica
Grandmax3-Chris, our host Renegade7 my sister also made the trip Luvmy3boys- Penny and my nephew Noah. I wish I knew how to post pics. I will have to see if I can have my DD help me. If not maybe Captain Crash will post a few. A good time was had by all. Thanks again Renegade7 for your hospitality.

DH usually works Sunday morning, but I will see if he can take the day off. Otherwise, I will be there sans husband, maybe one of the girls will come with me if they are not working. Sounds like fun, what could be better than meeting new friends over pizza in NYC???? I am psyched!Debi

Debi, you may be psyched.........................but I am just jealous. Seriously, so glad everyone is getting together. I have really enjoyed the meets we have been fortunate enough to attend. :goodvibes

Andrew, you aren't participating, so just stay out of it!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yes, there are about 130 cabins and even more people if you are doing a per person gift, but we will all make it work however is best for us . . .:thumbsup2

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Between my FE and SM gifts I have a large size suitcase almost filled! Of course I do get carried away when it comes to shopping.

Well ya know, at 26,he doesn't have to go at all! :laughing:

To make his dad's *TOAL* he did! LOL!
And believe me DS happiness was of no concern to me! LOL! But, his dad was really excited for the trip!!! Much more so then dh is about this trip. This one is more a *I can take it or leave it* kind of trip.

It was the one and only time that we were able to go on a trip with all 5 of the kids --- oldest ds was just starting college when 10ds was born.....oldest dd was starting trade school when 7dd was born.... And the older 2 just always had eother school or work to schedule around! LOL! We booked the 10nt cruise a year in advance and told the big kids to make sure they saved their vacation time for that trip! LOL!

We were looking yesterday and the one for China really appealed to us. Robert mentioned it again today.

We did the Galapagos last year (not with Disney) and although the islands were amazing, the ship was really, really poor and after spending such a lot of money we were left disappointed. I doubt I would be disappointed with Disney though so I'm looking forward to seeing what they have available in 2009 and might even consider the Galapagos again in the future.

You would not be disappointed with Disney!!! We had such a fun time on our ABD!!

San Pedro 63.4°F/17.4°C Overcast going up to 74F/23C.

001_Cabrillo_50.jpg

Anaheim 66.0°F/18.9°C Overcast going up to 81F/27C Cloudy

b178d569.jpg

Hi Pirates,

I'm working on the combined pirate roster and FE exchange list. Wait til you see all the Pirate cabins!

I still need a few cabin numbers to complete the list. Can the following pirates please PM me with your stateroom numbers?

ratfam
Jship210
EdMartin
JoiseyMom
Jack-the-Monkey
OCD for WD
lv2bgoofy
disneyjunkie
Saratoga Souris
Lonegungirl

Thanks!

To make his dad's *TOAL* he did! LOL! And believe me DS happiness was of no concern to me! LOL! But, his dad was really excited for the trip!!! Much more so then dh is about this trip. This one is more a *I can take it or leave it* kind of trip. It was the one and only time that we were able to go on a trip with all 5 of the kids --- oldest ds was just starting college when 10ds was born.....oldest dd was starting trade school when 7dd was born.... And the older 2 just always had eother school or work to schedule around! LOL! We booked the 10nt cruise a year in advance and told the big kids to make sure they saved their vacation time for that trip! LOL!
Yeah I know,it can be difficult to nail everyone down!* My DBIL has 23 yrs between his 1st and 2nd daughters! Should have been holding his granddaughter. This was "If we have one,it'll bring us closer" babies....it didn't. :rolleyes:

DH took DGS to the air show yesterday. I stayed home and finished up my door magnets. Here is a picture on DGS with a Marine on top of a truck.
100_1446.jpg

Here are my magnets. FYI the photo paper ones work a lot better. The Cars magnets is printed on the standard Avery paper and it doesn't look nearly as crisp. I ran out of the photo paper ones. But I think they look OK.

100_1458.jpg

We are getting ready to meet my DD27 to take DGS (see above) back to school shopping. He starts kindergarten the day after we get back. And I still need to pick up a few things, maybe a dress for the first formal night. I am not thrilled with the one I have and I have not finished the one I am making.

I'm so glad to hear that you were able to get together with Stace and her DH. I hate to tell you Todd, but there is a NY/NJ mini-meet scheduled for 8/3!

hmmmm , that doesnt count NY, NJ are the same place ...nobody took a plane ..LOL :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter