8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
My DD13 said that for her sweet 16 she doesn't want a party but wants to go on a trip somewhere. Her first choice was Paris. She has had 3 years of French so far and will have 2 more years of it before she reaches 16. We were in London last year and did a day trip to Paris on the Eurostar. We all fell in love with the city and want to go back and spend some time there. I thought about the ABD London Paris but since we saw many of the sights on our time there in 2007 we figured we would just go off on our own.

Her other two choices are
1 a cruise with my family as my niece turns 16 the same year too
2 Hawaii - we have been there and the kids absolutely loved it, plus we have friends that live in Maui and they enjoy spending time with them

My boss did the Cities of Knights and Lights and she loved it. I have done the Southwest Splendors and it was a lot of fun

We are all for a vacation somewhere instead of a sweet 16 party
We will see if she sticks with her decision when the time rolls around

Now that is a nice way to spend a special birthday
Hmmm might borrow the idea and mention it to DD :laughing:

Hi Pirates,

I'm working on the combined pirate roster and FE exchange list. Wait til you see all the Pirate cabins!

I still need a few cabin numbers to complete the list. Can the following pirates please PM me with your stateroom numbers?

ratfam
Jship210
EdMartin
JoiseyMom
Jack-the-Monkey
OCD for WD
lv2bgoofy
disneyjunkie
Saratoga Souris
Lonegungirl

Thanks!

Mike, I know that LaTanya (Disneyjunkie) is still GTY and has called DCL about it . . . she is going to let me know as soon as she gets her cabin assignment and then I will PM you with the info.

I hear ya on that. I'm so not looking forward to my MC bill when it comes in. I think we've got just about all we need to finish packing. Just need to find another formal for myself. And DH plans to get a tuxedo for DS, too. Personally I don't think a 3yo needs a tux, but if daddy wants his son to have one who am I to argue???

I bet Ian will look adorable in a tux.
Been to any local DIS Meets recently?
I have to admit I have been lax in attending lately.

Is anyone doing the Canopy Tour with Los Veranos in PV. We did it 3 years ago with them, and I want to book it again, it was awesome. It was just me and the girls, and it was worth every penny I spent. You see my younger DD (now 18, 15 at the time) is kind of like that girl on the Carnival commerical, you know the one that they are trying to get to smile...and finally she smiles and then its gone...anyway, when we did that tour, the smile never left her face all day, I have the greatest pictures, and the best memories. That's why it was worth every penny. Not sure if there was some families doing that. Trying to get all my ducks in a row here and I have nothing booked for PV right now.

If anyone is doing the tour, what time??????

Debi

Did you buy the DVD last time? I am trying to make the decision ahead of time instead of reacting to pressure at the end.

Yeah at the beginning of the summer, I had a thought of trying to get rid of my tan lines. Sydney and I have been exercising (er well I have been) a bit and it's been raining in the afternoon when we would otherwise play in the pool (YAY RAIN!). So oh well, I'll just have my farmer tan!

I thought you said you lived in NM. :rotfl2: Everyone knows it never rains there.
Good Luck this week on taking Sydney to Albuquerque! Hope it goes well.

Off to church and then pick up the girls from Bill's Moms. They have been in the country playing w/ horses and cows and going to rodeos the past few days. Might be hard to get them back to the city.
Hope everyone has a great day!!!

I only have Deck 2 done so far, but here's an idea of what the pirate roster/FE exchange maps will look like:

DCLDeck2Roster-FEList.jpg

Andrew, you aren't participating, so just stay out of it!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Yes, there are about 130 cabins and even more people if you are doing a per person gift, but we will all make it work however is best for us . . .:thumbsup2

I think you got the info, but it is Aug 3 at 11:45, at John's Pizzeria on W. 44th between 7th and 8th Avenues (across from Phantom).

CHARMING........(A brand of toilet roll in the UK).

:confused: An 'in' joke.

PS

Most know but I am not in the FE Exchange as I am concerned, and getting more concerned as we get closer to the luggage limits at Heathrow, and also Terminal 5, if it disappears, they only loose 1,000 bags a day now, so its better than a month ago/

Here are a bunch of trip report links that is updated each week on the pirate zone boards:

Mexican Riviera Magic Cruise Video!

July 27 Mexican Riviera

July 6 Mexican Riviera

June 29 Mexican Riviera

June 22 Mexican Riviera

June 15 Mexican Riviera

June 8 Mexican Riviera

June 1 Mexican Riviera

May 25 Mexican Riviera

Westbound Repo

Excursions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter