8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
WELCOME!!!!!!

I have a DD3, she is very excited to go on the big boat!

Sounds like my DD3. She asks me about every other day when we're going on "Mickey's boat". She is sooo excited! I can't wait to see her face when we finally board the ship.

Kim

Christopher, it all started during the mad time of the original thread. Someone was talking about loving nutmeg. I mentioned that our neuropharmacological medicine teacher gave us a lecture on nutmeg. It is a relative of LSD in the hallucinogenic category. So I proceeded to tell the story that our professor related to us about its use. He seemed to have used more than once. He stated that you had to take at least a heaping teaspoonful to really get the effect. The bad part was that you went through 24 hours of vomiting before you get to the hallucinogenic effects. So from that day forward some of the early pirates dubbed me The Nutmeg Man.

Christopher, it all started during the mad time of the original thread. Someone was talking about loving nutmeg. I mentioned that our neuropharmacological medicine teacher gave us a lecture on nutmeg. It is a relative of LSD in the hallucinogenic category. So I proceeded to tell the story that our professor related to us about its use. He seemed to have used more than once. He stated that you had to take at least a heaping teaspoonful to really get the effect. The bad part was that you went through 24 hours of vomiting before you get to the hallucinogenic effects. So from that day forward some of the early pirates dubbed me The Nutmeg Man.

Thanks for catching us late-comers up. You'd have to be pretty desperate to suffer through 24 hours of vomiting.

You know I nerver heard the whole story either. :cool1: :cool1:

Since there's no moderator around to close us down...why not go for 4,000? Stupid 40 second rule will slow us down though.

MagicDeparture1_052805_AVP.jpg

Here we are sailing away! :cool1:

I thought you were all posting on the new thread!!! I already have it book marked.::yes::

OMG, keeping up with one thread is hard enough...much less two!

Can't stay up for the official thread closing...nite all!

PS, how mad will Tom be at me, I ROFL'ed at the Lawyer joke and posted on the new thread before this was closed...I may be walking the plank...

I gave up looking for the new thread - so thought I would help us push this one as far as we can.

Glad I am not a betting woman - I would have lost - I thought LA was going to take it in 5 games. Boy was I wrong - but Kobe was on such a streak.

PS, how mad will Tom be at me, I ROFL'ed at the Lawyer joke and posted on the new thread before this was closed...I may be walking the plank...

ITA...I'm usually catching-up on the new thread on about page 25 or so. I thought I could finally see one closed down, but I need to call it a night as well so I can get up early and rollerblade.

Nichole............are you still coming to mini meet????:hug:

We had a wonderful mini-meet today. The weather, which has been "iffy" the last few days cleared up beautifully.

Crash's lovely DD's, Julianna & Kalea along with allshoohup's DS Cade had fun in the gerbil ball. Of course the older girls were no where to be found :confused3 . It was nice to meet Tom and his lovely DW, Alicia and his FIL, Sam. Your girls are adorable.

Penny (psm729) was able to stop by on her lunch and say, "HI" :wave2: , and as always, great to see my buddy, Diane :hug: and her family.

What a cruise this is going to be with so many wonderful people on board together.

We had a wonderful mini-meet today. The weather, which has been "iffy" the last few days cleared up beautifully.

Crash's lovely DD's, Julianna & Kalea along with allshoohup's DS Cade had fun in the gerbil ball. Of course the older girls were no where to be found :confused3 . It was nice to meet Tom and his lovely DW, Alicia and his FIL, Sam. Your girls are adorable.

Penny (psm729) was able to stop by on her lunch and say, "HI" :wave2: , and as always, great to see my buddy, Diane :hug: and her family.

What a cruise this is going to be with so many wonderful people on board together.

So where are the pictures???:confused3 :confused3

I am glad the weather was great!!!:thumbsup2 I wanted to be there so bad to meet everyone!!!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter